2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BkcHNwSCQAQy-Ez.jpg

DesertedSadAlbatross.gif

847084202.gif

Francisco Garcia looks like the new guy in the barbershop that no one wants to get a cut from. Homie stays oiling up his clippers and ******* around w/ his sidekick in the chair. :smh:

Steve Nash rose from the crypt to play tonight.

I thought he was done
He can still be useful for 15-20 minutes a night, provided he's healthy. :rolleyes

I know Nash still has game, but I didn't think he was physically able to play. The trainer said his body "had broken down" on him the last game against Portland
There was some discussion this would be Nash's last game of the season (career?) with Farmar returning next week, but the team isn't sure as of last night.

"@NBA: Last night, @KingJames became fastest to 23K pts (29y, 95 days), passing Kobe (30y, 171 days)

I'd rather they promote LBJ's 23k milestone than this age nonsense. He has a hell of a headstart on most of the other scoring leaders.

KD is going to have all those fastest and youngest to records before it's all said and done anyway.

Should it really count tho??

Its not Kobe's fault he wasn't pushing for 40 mpg his first two seasons

It's also impressive that Bron was good enough to play 40 minutes from day 1 and while Kobe came in younger it took him more time to get there.

Not this argument again, I'll stay out of it
But why do this attention ***** got the pharrell hat on? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom