2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this, the last time Lebron visited the Chesapeake Arena, he had to play in a mask for the next two weeks. I don't say that meaning we roughed him up because that broken nose was clearly an accident, but Roids or not, everyone remembers their first broken nose, and nobody wants it to happen again.

Take a seat

I will, row L section 13 seats 1 and 2

Why you frontin' though? Ain't no section 13 in Chesapeake :rolleyes

Fronting, yea that's me. The point wasn't the row and section. I see you have google too or something calling someone out. Girls....

View media item 902020

Who used Google? I've had my season ticket since 2009, in the lower level. You on here bragging about your Loud City tickets in the up in the rafters of the arena, and furthermore trying to mislead everyone into thinking they are good seats by leaving the 3 off; ol "everybody looks like ants from here" *** seats.

Last edited:
and people calling me crazy saying kawhi isnt as nice as PG :lol:

you was the same ***** saying Paul George was top 5 earlier this year tho

please do not you profanity on here
was he not though? :lol: still one of the better two way players in the league.
and how the heck do you even remember what another poster say? ya keep track of who says what on here? :lol:

Last edited:
I will say this, the last time Lebron visited the Chesapeake Arena, he had to play in a mask for the next two weeks. I don't say that meaning we roughed him up because that broken nose was clearly an accident, but Roids or not, everyone remembers their first broken nose, and nobody wants it to happen again.

Take a seat

I will, row L section 13 seats 1 and 2

Why you frontin' though? Ain't no section 13 in Chesapeake :rolleyes

Fronting, yea that's me. The point wasn't the row and section. I see you have google too or something calling someone out. Girls....

View media item 902020

Who used Google? I've had my season ticket since 2009, in the lower level. You on here bragging about your Loud City tickets in the up in the rafters of the arena, and furthermore trying to mislead everyone into thinking they are good seats by leaving the 3 off.

Why are you still trying to derail the thread. I quoted the seats from memory whilst watching the game at the bar. Bragging wasn't the intention, it was a response to dude saying have a seat. Read dudes comment above, it's not a Pecker contest this is a "talk ball thread", nobody's trying to get off that but you. Leave the shot calls at home, let's talk ball in here boss.

Is it just me...or does 1 or 2 teams of the Easts 8 playoff teams have a below .500 record every single year. Every single year it seems

I guess now people know why I don't want to play the Spurs in the playoffs. :lol:

Grizz have not learned their lesson when facing the Spurs. They still try to pound the ball inside knowing Pop's game plan is to damn near triple team Zbo and Gasol. He seems to be the only coach smart enough to know how to take those options away from the team.

Last edited:
was he not though?
laugh.gif
still one of the better two way players in the league.
and how the heck do you even remember what another poster say? ya keep track of who says what on here?
laugh.gif
remember? no. Type "paul george" in the search feature and your goofy *** comment pops up about PG reminding you of Kobe, him being top 5, and on KD's heels.

You crowned a dude top 5 after two months of the season. Top 5 lists are monthly now? Don't try to save face now. 

I guess now people know why I don't want to play the Spurs in the playoffs. :lol:

Grizz have not learned their lesson when facing the Spurs. They still try to pound the ball inside knowing Pop's game plan is to damn near triple team Zbo and Gasol. He seems to be the only coach smart enough to know how to take those options away from the team.

Are you a Grizzly's fan?

I guess now people know why I don't want to play the Spurs in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

And I dont want to get into a track meet with PHX, so bring on the Grizz

Are you a Grizzly's fan?

:rofl:

did hornaceck just lock himself up for the coach of the year. crazy how he learned from jerry sloan who never won one if i recall
terry stotts still my vote, but hornaceck deserves it as well

was he not though? :lol: still one of the better two way players in the league.

and how the heck do you even remember what another poster say? ya keep track of who says what on here? :lol:

remember? no. Type "paul george" in the search feature and your goofy *** comment pops up about PG reminding you of Kobe, him being top 5, and on KD's heels.

You crowned a dude top 5 after two months of the season. Top 5 lists are monthly now? Don't try to save face now. 

save face, this the internet :lol:
yes, this is NT we do monthly rankings all the time. from top pgs, and greatest players of all time, kobe/lebron, tmac appreciations. that's cute that you searced paul george and wanted to respond to me personally. thanks!
like i said if you want to respond to me cool, just dont use profanity

Last edited:
I guess now people know why I don't want to play the Spurs in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

And I dont want to get into a track meet with PHX, so bring on the Grizz
Uh Oh...Indy media is beginning to speak on Vogel's job status

I don't think Bird will come down from the owners box, but if the Pacers don't get to the Finals i can see Larry giving Lionel Hollins a call...

hit up stan van gundy, dude would be perfect for this team. still think vogel is doing a damn good job, so no need to worry, unless they totally flame out in the playoffs.

the lack of playoffs experience is going to hurt the Suns....that's the team I want to play if I'm the Spurs

In theory you'd think Spurs would want Suns over Dallas, Grizzlies or Warriors but...if I was the Spurs, I'd take any of those teams over the Suns right now. I don't think the Spurs care who they play though

When Tony Kornheiser did that April Fools joke on Around the Horn saying that "Vogel was just fired and Bird was coming down to finish the season"..:.a lot of people tweeted that before he had a chance to say April fools

Wizards getting the 7th seed wouldn't be a bad thing. Who would have thought that their easiest path to the 2nd round would be to play the Pacers in round 1?

NBA/sports in general is getting pretty damn ridiculous about firing coaches prematurely. Who the **** was paying attention to the Pacers before Vogel? There was more people at Indiana HS Basketball games than Pacer games. He's built the best defense in the L and the second best team in the east with a roster without a true PG or any semblance of shooting.

This is even more base than Warriors media grumbling about Jackson's job. Larry Legend too old for that coaching grind, he just needs to focus on bringing in some offensive talent, Vogel is working with what he has.

^^mark jackson is the worst coach I ever seen.

Clippers over the heat in the finals. You heard it here first folks

Last edited:
NBA/sports in general is getting pretty damn ridiculous about firing coaches prematurely. Who the **** was paying attention to the Pacers before Vogel? There was more people at Indiana HS Basketball games than Pacer games. He's built the best defense in the L and the second best team in the east with a roster without a true PG or any semblance of shooting.

This is even more base than Warriors media grumbling about Jackson's job. Larry Legend too old for that coaching grind, he just needs to focus on bringing in some offensive talent, Vogel is working with what he has.

funny thing is the bulls got the last coach fired mid game IIRC(got tossed early, fired the next week) & vogel stepped in finished the game & had a completely different team run the 2nd 1/2

i kn ew then he would be the next coach & he would be the best for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom