2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah years had people saying he was better than Chris Paul.

The fact that he's making double what Curry is though.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Prok write the check.
Eh. Early extension on rookie deal vs. Unrestricted FA.

Also

Feels like Deron absorbed Curry's ankle issues though. Wardell hasn't had trouble with his in a while.

No disrespect, but all you need to know about this year's rookie class is that Mason Plumlee is making a late push for the award.

Last edited:
People sleep on Bobcats D.

That defense plus 20/10 monster Jefferson gives them a chance against anybody in the playoffs

If Kemba gets hot they're even more dangerous.

Playoffs are about defense and half court offense, Charlotte has both.

keep saying this, they arent #1 in defense but they actually play some solid defense and Al is a monster. If they play against Maimi they arent winning tho. Against Indy, id give em a slight chance

I doubt this happens, but wouldn't be surprised. Al Jefferson is reallyyyy good, and Kemba has improved as a ball player this year this year to the point where I believe he can affect a basketball game even if he isn't scoring / shooting well. Plus both al Jefferson and Kemba are clutch performers, and they sport a very underrated defense as well. Won't be easy for Indiana (or Miami) for sure.

Wow KD man, what a joy to watch.

Said it a few days ago, and still stand by all of this.

Not expecting for people to believe me about picking Mavs to win chip before Eason started that year. All good. All my boys know I called it.

Wish BKN had brook Lopez.

No disrespect, but all you need to know about this year's rookie class is that Mason Plumlee is making a late push for the award.

Hes the only rookie that is actually playing good and standing out, too be he wont get it :smh:

MCW hasnt done anything after the first few weeks of the season. Vic, other than the triple double no idea what hes even averaging or doing.

Nobody honestly thinks that Charlotte will eat Indy, do they? Honestly, like if you had to bet a G on the series, who are you taking?

Charlotte isn't gonna make noise against Miami or Indiana.

Now...if the Wizards fell to 7th it might make a series interesting. Still wouldn't win but it'd be competitive.
Charlotte has a better chance against MIA than IND. Kemba can cook Chalmers and nobody on Miami can stop Big AL.  But they still don't have a chance to win more than one maybe two games in a series

Charlotte getting swept by Miami even without wade.
They might steal one from Indy, but dassit.

Not expecting for people to believe me about picking Mavs to win chip before Eason started that year. All good. All my boys know I called it.

It was 3 years ago. I doubt most even care :lol:

We don't, not one bit :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom