2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah @malikdagoat, Westbrooks decisions are more like Genius than Godawful. If he could play at 3/4 speed he'd make fewer mistakes but he wouldn't be the same

I don't think that Kobe made his team mates better, at all.

He probably made them show up on time but no...He didn't make anyone better, ever. And he was top 5

Sure. His intensity and drive made Kareem Rush an all star.
Clearly not my statement 
laugh.gif

Reaching.

He probably made them show up on time but no...He didn't make anyone better, ever. And he was top 5
Either way the comparison is stupid because Carmelo Anthony isn't even in the same ballpark as Kobe Bryant as a scorer or individual player.  He's never even averaged 30ppg a season.  Kobe has 7 seasons with more than Carmelo's career high in scoring.

You guys confuse skillset with production like this is NBA2K.

Carmelo also has a career FG% of 41% in the playoffs.  Yuck.

Last edited:

Either way the comparison is stupid because Carmelo Anthony isn't even in the same ballpark as Kobe Bryant as a scorer or individual player.  He's never even averaged 30ppg a season.  Kobe has 7 seasons with more than Carmelo's career high in scoring.

You got sidetracked with too many convos'

I never compared the two... I said Melo was a top 5 

That was it

Kobe is the ultimate exception to most rules in basketball. Terrible shot selection, didn't really make his teammates better sans a handful of years, relaxed on defense with frequency, didn't yield to the better basketball player on his team, I could go on.. yet he somehow is the second best shooting guard of all time.

True.

What you did in the NBA was amazing though.

You got sidetracked with too many convos'

I never compared the two... I said Melo was a top 5 

That was it
And I said Melo is a career loser, overrated and inefficient scorer who makes his teammates worse, couldn't lead a dog on a leash, horrible in the playoffs, and is not top 5 anything.
True.

What you did in the NBA was amazing though.
laugh.gif
  the ultimate cop-out retort.

Wait, is this a forum of ex-NBA players I'm disagreeing with 
eek.gif

Last edited:
KD game is so nice and natural and second nature, It always looks as if he's in a pickup game against pickup competition.

Kobe is the ultimate exception to most rules in basketball. Terrible shot selection, didn't really make his teammates better sans a handful of years, relaxed on defense with frequency, didn't yield to the better basketball player on his team, I could go on.. yet he somehow is the second best shooting guard of all time.

LOL too true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom