2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooks has the worst lineups of all time man.

Type to put Fisher/Sefolosha/Butler/Ibaka/Perkins out there in pivotal moments.

they just won their 51st game. mavs and memphis both at 49 with a game left against each other. warriors locked up the 6th seed

WEST
1. SAN
2. Okc/ Lac
3. Lac/Okc
4. HOU
5. POR
6. GSW
7. Dal/Mem
8. Mem/Dal

4 seeds left to sort out

Warriors just won their 50th game. Not 51st.

GS is locked into #6 because they beat DAL 3-1 this year. They split with Memphis, but GSW has a better conference record.

I think Thunders issue is not playing defense
Brooks has the worst lineups of all time man.

Type to put Fisher/Sefolosha/Butler/Ibaka/Perkins out there in pivotal moments.
Thats the best defensive lineup they have with the exception on Fisher. Seeing these guys in pivotal moments against a team like the Pelicans at this point in the season isn't a big deal. 

Thunder's problem continues to be their lack of defense for extended periods of time that end up causing the pivotal moments. Im not taking up for Brooks, I have my own issues with him for sure but I have a bigger issue with the teams collective defense. They can blow a lead fast FAST

This is the same reason I think the Clippers are the only team that can knock them in 7 because they score in bunches against a good defense. 

Thunder D is suspect 

I'll rather play Thunder.

Zbo and Gasol owns Perkins
smokin.gif
Did.

lillard getting a 100+ million dollar shoe deal
indifferent.gif

yeezy is really gonna have to save this company on his own if they keep making these type of decisions.

So I accidentally assumed that Dallas locked up the 7th seed already. I was wrong. :lol:

Whoever wins Wednesday's game between Dallas and Memphis (7th and 8th respectively, currently), is going to be the 7th seed.

So I accidentally assumed that Dallas locked up the 7th seed already. I was wrong.
laugh.gif

Whoever wins Wednesday's game between Dallas and Memphis (7th and 8th respectively, currently), is going to be the 7th seed.
Hopefully Dallas get 8th so the Spurs can sweep them.

Eric Bledsoe :lol:

Eric Bledsoe ‏@EBled2
Yo mama RT @MEdwardsILP: @EBled2 YOU’RE THE WORST PLAYER IN THE NBA

Eric Bledsoe ‏@EBled2
I hope I you broke RT @nosavageshere: @EBled2 I HAD $50 ON YO WHACK *** TEAM b THANKS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom