2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
carmelo won the national championship, though.

True. I was drawing the comparison to Melo's NBA playoff performances, but clearly that confuses the connection.

Crazy to think in retrospect that that would be his best ever moment as a basketball player.

i honestly didn't see it was you that posted initially. had i seen it, i definitely wouldn't have dignified it with a response. i know your melo shtick. actually disappointed in myself for being trolled :lol:

knicks front office must be jumping for joy with shumpert's trade stock rising with this televised game.
They wouldve been in the playoffs if they wouldve pulled the trigger for dion
Or that OKC draft pick.

Thanks Clips.

mean.gif

Julius F. Wrek

Yup. 5 years of Paul pierce and KG on the same team didn't show you that their teams don't give a damn about regular season?

It's going to be a rude awakening for you when they actually do try and you realize this isn't 5 years ago when they're embarrassed out of the playoffs

Not denying this. Just saying that they don't play with purpose until it counts.

So tomorrow if Memphis beats Dallas and OKC somehow loses to the Pistons, we get a OKC/GSW and LAC/MEM first round? 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Not denying this. Just saying that they don't play with purpose until it counts.
Feel you man. I'm just thinkin, this version of KG and PP don't deserve that benefit of the doubt IMO, especially KG. Dude is on his last leg. Regular season don't mean much for vets, I agree with that. This specific Nets team just look mediocre. Not just tonight, tonight they look like dog ****. The past month they been mediocre.

Last edited:
So tomorrow if Memphis beats Dallas and OKC somehow loses to the Pistons, we get a OKC/GSW and LAC/MEM first round? :evil:

the clippers have to win both of their remaining games to have a chance to tie the thunder. they split the season series 2-2. assuming okc loses, and lac wins out, i think they have a better conference record and would get the 2 seed.

granted, this is assuming lac beats denver and portland, and okc loses to detroit.

So tomorrow if Memphis beats Dallas and OKC somehow loses to the Pistons, we get a OKC/GSW and LAC/MEM first round? 
devil.gif
the clippers have to win both of their remaining games to have a chance to tie the thunder. they split the season series 2-2. assuming okc loses, and lac wins out, i think they have a better conference record and would get the 2 seed.

granted, this is assuming lac beats denver and portland, and okc loses to detroit.
interesting. If i were OKC or LAC I think i'd rather have the 3 seed and play the Warriors. Especially now that they lost Bogut

True. I was drawing the comparison to Melo's NBA playoff performances, but clearly that confuses the connection.

Crazy to think in retrospect that that would be his best ever moment as a basketball player.

I would disagree. Winning two gold medals is pretty big time in anyone's basketball career.

The Nets on the bench looks like they've been decimated, damn :lol: this is a random game at the end of the season, they're in a good position

Feel you man. I'm just thinkin, this version of KG and PP don't deserve that benefit of the doubt IMO, especially KG. Dude is on his last leg. Regular season don't mean much for vets, I agree with that. This specific Nets team just look mediocre. Not just tonight, tonight they look like dog ****. The past month they been mediocre.

Yeah, which is why I feel the Marcus Thornton signing was huge. They need some energy and young legs and I could see him getting hot and winning a game for them when everyone else is playing like ****

Theyd be stupid to trade him. Dude is 23 and one of the most athletic players in the L
he hasn't gotten better since his rookie year, still can't shoot and is injury prone. knicks would be stupid to not trade him while his trade stock is high before he tears another ACL.

Nets are mad Deep and seasoned, with a Coach that's been where they are going recently, anyone sleeping on the NETS in the playoffs because they are supposedly OLD, is tripping. Best teams in NBA happen to be the Oldest ( ex OKC)

Nets are mad Deep and seasoned, with a Coach that's been where they are going recently, anyone sleeping on the NETS in the playoffs because they are supposedly OLD, is tripping. Best teams in NBA happen to be the Oldest ( ex OKC)
Being old is only one of the reasons I'm sleeping.

Anyone else Chris Paul is extremely right hand dominant...

Haven't seen dude go left... Ever. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom