2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiah Thomas :wow:

Dude has more heart than anybody in the league, he did this last season against the Wizards
I may be a little buzzed and I know it's only 2 games in but...

ANTHONY BENNETT = BUM STATUS.

He is sooooo out of shape.

He can't play the 4 at this level.
I can't remember the last #1 pick who was so unprepared to play coming into the league. Noel would have been a better pick, him and Bennett will be equally as useful this year.

Ya'll got one in Tristan Thompson though, with the way he's playing you guys might not even need Bennet to contribute.

Lil Zeke.
pimp.gif

Heat logic

Bulls lose to Heat = lmao and you thought you're going to beat us in playoffs. lolololol. tell drose to take another year off
Heat lose to 76ers = we didnt try , look who were playing against. wade didnt even play lmao
Heat lose to Nets = lmao judging wins this early . lmao if you think this relates to whats going to happen in playoffs lmao. its too early in season to tell.

Isaiah is killing it so bad that the refs are stepping in here to save their previous Blake and CP3.  what a ******g joke these last couple whistles have been

819040767.gif

Looks that extra weight Rudy added aint working out so well.

Rudy Gay panic trade parter power rankings.

1. Wizards
2. Milwaukee
3. Cleveland

anyone else. :nerd:

Isaiah is killing it so bad that the refs are stepping in here to save their previous Blake and CP3.  what a ******g joke these last couple whistles have been

yep. chris "the human weasel" paul always gets outs from the refs

819040767.gif

Looks that extra weight Rudy added aint working out so well.

Rudy Gay panic trade parter power rankings.

1. Wizards
2. Milwaukee
3. Cleveland

anyone else. :nerd:
Hell no for the Wizards, Trevor Ariza is balling right now and is a far better defender. Our problem right now isn't as SF, it's at the 4/5

yep. chris "the human weasel" paul always gets outs from the refs

NBA always pushes the "he's such a good person" angle to balance out the extremely unsportsmanlike antics :lol:

i'v always liked lil zeke but his name.... i can't hear that. i remember he got booed hardcore when i was in the garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom