2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still won't be as good as last year.
It's cool, tho. Durant and Westbrook will never get any of the blame.

2 top 5 players in the nba.

Best pg in the nba.
2nd best sf in the game.

Had the best sg in the game.

They can lose all they want and never get called out for it
laugh.gif
what the **** is this

KD and Cp3 seem like they will forever get a pass despite probably never winning a championship.

Sixers and Suns though
smokin.gif
How is CP3 not suppose to get a pass when he played in New Orleans with no Help. He had nobody.

The reason why is because no1 thought the clippers would be favorites for the chip last season.

--

But this season.... You better believe he isn't getting NO PASS at all. He has Doc and has talent all around him. He isn't getting no Pass this year at all.

KD won't either.

--

But yet alot of people saying CHI is going to win the chip this year, last year, and the year DROSE won the MVP award. For an MVP and with a team that were favorited to win the CHIP coming into the season each of the past 3 seasons he gets a pass WAYYY too much. TOO MUCH!!!!

All I know is that when CHI gets eliminated everyone is going to be changing it up and saying "WELL CHI DOESNT HAVE A BENCH" "THEY NEED TO TRADE BOOZER" "ITS DENG" "DROSE NEEDS HELP" All that going to be said just like his MVP year.

Rose doesn't get too many passes. He was killed for it when we lost in the ECF

Killed all last season for not returning even though it was the right thing to do

Can't blame him now for being rusty at regular season game speed, but if this play carries over Into December-Jan (Which I don't expect it too) he will be getting killed again by Chicago media.

KD and Cp3 seem like they will forever get a pass despite probably never winning a championship.

Sixers and Suns though
smokin.gif
How is CP3 not suppose to get a pass when he played in New Orleans with no Help. He had nobody.

The reason why is because no1 thought the clippers would be favorites for the chip last season.

--

But this season.... You better believe he isn't getting NO PASS at all. He has Doc and has talent all around him. He isn't getting no Pass this year at all.

KD won't either.

--

But yet alot of people saying CHI is going to win the chip this year, last year, and the year DROSE won the MVP award. For an MVP and with a team that were favorited to win the CHIP coming into the season each of the past 3 seasons he gets a pass WAYYY too much. TOO MUCH!!!!
to be fair, I wouldnt say CP3 had "nobody".  He had 7 dudes on that squad averaging double figures in 2010.  David West (19), CP3 (18.7), Peja (12.6), Marcus Thorton (14.5), Darren Collison (12.4), Emeka (10.4) and Devin Brown (10).  I always felt like that was a really solid squad

That teams problem was that they were never all healthy at the same time.  I think if they had DWest in that playoff series vs the Lakers, they would have beat them.

Last edited:
Rose doesn't get too many passes. He was killed for it when we lost in the ECF

Killed all last season for not returning even though it was the right thing to do

Can't blame him now for being rusty at regular season game speed, but if this play carries over Into December-Jan (Which I don't expect it too) he will be getting killed again by Chicago media.
Not outside of Chicago.

When they lost in ECF they said that CHI needed a SG. They said he needs help.

Than months later CHI gets picked to win it all for the following season. 
laugh.gif

Sixers and Suns though
smokin.gif

--

KD won't either.

--

to be fair, I wouldnt say CP3 had "nobody".  He had 7 dudes on that squad averaging double figures in 2010.  David West (19), Peja (12.6), Marcus Thorton (14.5), Darren Collison (12.4), Emeka (10.4) and Devin Brown (10).  I always felt like that was a really solid squad

That teams problem was that they were never all healthy at the same time.  I think if they had DWest in that playoff series vs the Lakers, they would have beat them.

Kd and rose just dont know how to make there teammates better and arent real leaders, and will never be, just great players that go out and do there job

In all fairness nobody picked us to win it last year that I can recall. FO damn near didn't pick us to win hence all the 1 year contracts just to scrap a team together due to the uncertainty of Derricks knee.

He does need a shooter tho :frown:

Last edited:
bledsoe knocking down the game winner last night :smokin

love the energy the nets played with yesterday :pimp:

nice comeback from the bucks...

nice games from harden & rubio too.

Kd and rose just dont know how to make there teammates better and arent real leaders, and will never be, just great players that go out and do there job
They are leaders. IDK where you getting that from. KD has no offense around him besides Ibaka and Westbrook this season and a few spot up 3pt shooters. No K Mart or Harden. Rose got pieces around him. He is the PG that is suppose to make players better. 

It's the quiet ones that are in that situation..
KD isn't really Quiet. But more of a nice guy. 
In all fairness nobody picked us to win it last year that I can recall. FO damn near didn't pick us to win hence all the 1 year contracts just to scrap a team together due to the uncertainty of Derricks knee.

He does need a shooter tho
frown.gif
Yeah alot of people picked CHI. They said once DROSE comes back its over. Nobody expected him to be out all season including post season. He was scheduled to return Feb. 

Smh. So who are better leaders and who makes their teammates better than KD and Rose? Besides LeBron. You're talking about two of the premiere players in the world and you find a way to disparage them. Some of you have way too high standards for players 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I never understand the great leader comment.

People act differently, unless your in the huddle or locker room you have no idea what's going on.

To say how someone is a leader from TV and Body language is idiotic.
These armchair fans think they know what goes on behind closed doors. Even worse, this guy Black Migo goes off what he actually sees on the basketball floor and comes to the conclusion that KD and Rose don't make their teammates better? How can you watch them play the game of basketball and come to that conclusion? Clueless people out here talking out of their butts. 
roll.gif

Somebody name me players that are better leaders and make their teammates better than Rose and KD. Not talking LeBron.

Last edited:
We would be better if KD were injured and we only had Russ than the inverse. KD mentally checks out way too easily. Russell's combination of athleticism plus competitive fire is an awesome combination. Teams are double, triple, quadrouple, and quintuple teaming KD at this point. Obviously Perkins out there is a negative on offense, but now our 2 shooters are trying to prove they can do other things on offense (Ibaka trying to post up more, Thabo making dribble drives) which is fine but they're not shooting good anymore. KD iso is pretty much our only option at this point. You can't run "plays" when defenders don't respect the man they're guarding. 9 assists in game 1, not sure how many last night but couldn't have been much. KD is averaging 1 per game. Lamb had a nice game last night though offensively.

Hopefully this will force Bennett's hand and make them use that Kevin Martin TPE and go into the tax. I think they were planning on waiting to the deadline and trying to flip Thabo (contract yr, underpaid at 4mil per) into something useful

Last edited:
Smh. So who are better leaders and who makes their teammates better than KD and Rose? Besides LeBron. You're talking about two of the premiere players in the world and you find a way to disparage them. Some of you have way too high standards for players :rofl:  

They're not leaders, kobe is a leader, cp3, rondo, melo, nash, billups, zbo, duncan etc, just because your a "premier" player doesnt mean you're a leader stop, acting like i said theyre trash

People act differently, unless your in the huddle or locker room you have no idea what's going on.

Where your reps at?

Seems like KD is scared to tell Westbrook to chill with the shots

kobe wasnt a leader at first but over the years he figured it out and became a great leader. just give these guys some time

They're not leaders, kobe is a leader, cp3, rondo, melo, nash, billups, zbo, duncan etc, just because your a "premier" player doesnt mean you're a leader stop, acting like i said theyre trash
Can't name Billups, Nash and Duncan, they're at the end of their careers. 

Melo? Did this dude really just name Carmelo Anthony as better leaders and make their teammates better than KD and Rose? Lord Lord Lord

ZBO and Rondo??? How do they make their teammates better and how are they better leaders. I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom