2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
it looked so obvious i can't believe some people are defending him
It was as accidental as this:

FISHKILL.gif
someone ps a shield in fish's hand, thats a total cap america move

Heat were coasting and wade will be fine. They have an easy rode I see no issues whatsoevr. Maybe NJ takes them to 6 if they even play them

Big J go on real GM for 10 minutes. You will appreciate NT then

Okc isn't that good. SAS is the only team that has any chance against the heat. And Memphis to a point of they were allowed to play defense.

I used to just to see what others were talking about.. and yeah, it gets pretty bad over there :lol: I'm still going to hope we can do better here even if that's not the case :lol:

ESPN has some awful Pitbull song as their opening song... meanwhile TNT's awesome intro package has Jack White :pimp:

As if we needed any more proof TNT is superior to ESPN.

I'm starting to hear this talk about "not crowning the heat to early" "its hard to go 4 times in a row" "statistics say 4 times lessen your chance" 

all these comparisons to past teams going down on 4th runs to finals etc..

Where is all this coming from all of a sudden? Max Kellerman of Sports Nation or something?

Damn ESPN does it again, tells people how to talk basketball

I'm starting to hear this talk about "not crowning the heat to early" "its hard to go 4 times in a row" "statistics say 4 times lessen your chance" 

all these comparisons to past teams going down on 4th runs to finals etc..

Where is all this coming from all of a sudden? Max Kellerman of Sports Nation or something?

Damn ESPN does it again, tells people how to talk basketball

It's not ESPN.. it's just looking at history. 4 straight Finals is hard to pull off in the first place.. winning 3 in a row is even harder. Especially when Miami has clearly been coasting.. most of us are expecting them to turn it on for the playoffs, but there's also the chance they're just not as good as they were last year. We'll see where they're at in the opening round.

I still have them making it to the Finals, but I'm less confident in their chances once they get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom