smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Ate a burger with two KK donuts for buns once

Best near heartattack ever
Meh those are overrated.

Bacon brownies tho :nerd:

You just told me the other day your going to get back to being healthy but you're already talking bacon brownies? :smh:
You never responded!

And it's been like 3 years since I had bacon brownies :lol: :wow:

Was lurking watching to see you walk the walk. More action less talk. So far not looking good :nerd:

If there is one criticsm of Vogel Spolstra and Pop are so great because of their willingness to respond to match up problems, we didn't see James Jones but he's balling now, Battier on ice for another series, Pop will put Manu in the starting linup for example if he has to, bench tony parker like he did in a sunas series.

The fact that Vogel hasn't experimented with smaller lineups during the course of the regular season was probably a mistake.

I get that you want your team to have faith in your identity, but you can't have roy trying to get out to these 3 point shooters.

Can't watch the game right now, but will enjoy some nice commentary from this thread.

I already see Hibbert is being crowned worst NBA player ever.

:pimp:

Crazy watching Hibbert go from pat ewing against the heat to kwame brown at the end of the season to olowokandi in the playoffs

Ate a burger with two KK donuts for buns once

Best near heartattack ever
Meh those are overrated.

Bacon brownies tho :nerd:

You just told me the other day your going to get back to being healthy but you're already talking bacon brownies? :smh:
You never responded!

And it's been like 3 years since I had bacon brownies :lol: :wow:

Was lurking watching to see you walk the walk. More action less talk. So far not looking good :nerd:
The IG dm's will be active :nerd: :nerd: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom