2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Wall is a superstar and is better then Westbrick.

pimp.gif
I'm Walls biggest supporter and defensively yes. However Wall isn't close to him offensively.
not that this would ever happened, but i would totally trade Westbrook for Wall.  Wall and KD 
pimp.gif

Good result, bad process, I'll take it.

This game will kill me.

If you think Demar isn't a good player you really dont know anything about basketball. Coaches chose him as an all star for a reason.

Because coaches never make a bad choice for All-Stars?

43% from the field, 30% from 3, 4.3 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 23 points a game. 18.4 PER.

They picked him because they needed another guard and he scores 20+ a game. He's solid, but that's it.

Its actually quite the opposite. If you think Derozan is a good player, you dont know anything about basketball.

Because coaches never make a bad choice for All-Stars?

43% from the field, 30% from 3, 4.3 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 23 points a game. 18.4 PER.

They picked him because they needed another guard and he scores 20+ a game. He's solid, but that's it.

43% is league average, and he does it while creating his own shots. You're right, he's solid but that's not the same thing as "not that good."

Wall is a much more mature player than Westbrook offensively. The argument could be made that he's better than Westbrook on a night-by-night basis, though Westbrook at his best is a top 5 player in the league, if that makes sense.

Naw i wouldn't say that, but i would take Wall over Westbrook on that OKC team
They'd be worse but alright. Wall is still a top point guard though. Westbrook has a bit of a higher gear, better shooting and defense is about equal. Westbrook just has to reign it in mentally, which he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom