2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of hardens problems are mental, caring about defense, not playing for the whistle. its not because he doesnt use is right hand

although, like any player, working on a weakness in your game is never a bad thing

dat mental image 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Lmao I remember when Howard was acquired everyone thought they were contenders. I laughed a lot when I heard that and I'm still laughing to this day.

Harden should have stayed in OKC.
OKC should have made him a starter.
He should have passed on the Houston fame.
He didn't want to be the leader, he just thought he did.

Staying in okc would have been dumb. He made the right choice

its not like harden was a free agent and picked the rockets

the only way he would have stayed in okc is if he was okay with a huge paycut

Last edited:

its not like harden was a free agent and picked the rockets

the only way he would have stayed in okc is if he was okay with a huge paycut
The paycut wasn't huge. And he didn't chose Houston, but he knew they were signing him if he didn't sign with OKC @ the offered contract, He chose Houston
when you can get a max contract in the nba you go and get a max contract in the nba

how the hell is he supposed to make it rain at the strip club after taking a paycut?

James harden is playing better this year in the playoffs now that Derek fisher is not locking him up. Fisher shut him down last year and they went to the well we are young excuse, cant wait to see the love affair finally din down with him in Houston. And no worries bill finch is the next rockets coach, he's mcHales'(given by Morey) assistant and coached England national team and the Rio grand vipers. I told him him 2 weeks ago at my bar he's obviously following in the Rudy T's footsteps (he was drinking, for all the Houston heads who know all to well about Rudy t)

Those are highlights, theyre meant to make a player look good, like i said hes z-bo playing the center position
If you think that Boogie isn't one of the most dominant big men in the game right now...well I'll just 
mean.gif

I'm a Bulls fan btw if that matters 

I know it looks bad for Houston but I still think if they win game 3 the series is still wide open. Going to be a tough task against that Portland crowd though...

And I may not have mentioned it on here but I picked the Mavs over the Spurs in round 1 and I stand by it. The Spurs just don't have the next level gear, Mavs in 6

very interested to see how memphis plays at home

clippers warriors is the only mismatch of the first round, all other series are pretty even

im all for harden slander but derick fisher is NOT "the harden stopper" 
laugh.gif
Did you watch the rockets series vs. the Thunder last year? They put fisher on him and results were turnover, missed field goal, turnover, turnover missed field goal, repeat. Believe me it's pretty embarrassing just typing it

Last edited:

im all for harden slander but derick fisher is NOT "the harden stopper" 
laugh.gif
Did you watch the rockets series vs. the Thunder last year? They put fisher on him and results were turnover, missed field goal, turnover, turnover missed field goal, repeat. Believe me it's pretty embarrassing just typing it
i remember him shooting poorly but dont remember who was guarding him, i can kind of see it though. fisher is like mini harden on defense, struggles with faster guards but is strong enough to battle bigger players

i remember him shooting poorly but dont remember who was guarding him, i can kind of see it though. fisher is like mini harden on defense, struggles with faster guards but is strong enough to battle bigger players
yeah man, I blew his twitter up at the time calling d.fish his daddy and goin in on him being a Thnder butt buddy for life.  

in other news chris paul missed the past two days of practice because of a sore hamstring, he says hes good to go though

never understood why a team would let information like this get out

wouldnt the texas state tax thing (like with dwight and LA) also effect the difference between harden contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom