2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see the Bulls find a way to get LMA or Horford. I think it would take Deng, Taj and a 1st rounder though.

dont know about horford as far as who atl would want

but

4 LMA they want noah & thats were talks ends cuz that aint happening (neither is Taj being moved)

Yeah...could care less about his supposed "ruining of his legacy". Those MJ Wizards years were fun as hell to watch. 

You're quick to say both Taj and Jimmy won't ever be traded but those are your most valuable pieces outside of Rose and Noah. You're gonna have to give up atleast one of them to get the big time player you want.

I was also going to say that Butler or Taj have to be expendable if you expect to improve player personnel.

You're quick to say both Taj and Jimmy won't ever be traded but those are your most valuable pieces outside of Rose and Noah. You're gonna have to give up atleast one of them to get the big time player you want.

I was also going to say that Butler or Taj have to be expendable if you expect to improve player personnel.

i agree but i also know my cheap *** teams owners & they will elect to try & move deng & boozer rather than jimmy or Taj

Luckily Chicago will never be far off under Thibs. The squad grinds, always plays hard, no easy baskets.

Maximum effort and defensive hustle. That keeps you competitive.

How long does Russ stay at point I think they should move him to the 2 guard.

Plus would Presti trade those young pieces for some more solid vets anytime soon? Maybe keep Lamb but he's the only valuable piece on OKC bench.

I actually have had a mean crick in my neck the past couple days (from falling asleep awkwardly), after I saw Drose in the Bulls game I was on amazon.com looking up prices for kinesio tape :lol:

I read reviews and stuff but I can't get a consensus on whether it actually works or not

Last edited:
what is that kenso tape stuff?? I only remember it from women's beach volleyball during the olympics :lol:

I actually have had a mean crick in my neck the past couple days (from falling asleep awkwardly), after I saw Drose in the Bulls game I was on amazon.com looking up prices for kinesio tape :lol:

I read reviews and stuff but I can't get a consensus on whether it actually works or not

havent personally tried it but all ive heard is it doesnt really wk & has a placebo effect.... its def not helping derrick right now :lol:

How long does Russ stay at point I think they should move him to the 2 guard.

Plus would Presti trade those young pieces for some more solid vets anytime soon? Maybe keep Lamb but he's the only valuable piece on OKC bench.
i think OKC should call up orlando and see what it would take to get affalo..

hopefully something like reggie jackson, thabo and thabeet would work.. thabo is expiring and thabeet's contract isnt guaranteed.. and jackson is only 23

Last edited:
If you're an opposing team, what does okc have outside of Lamb that you could realistically want?

Clippers are 5 pt faves tonight

:rofl: watching First Take SAS saying Rose will bounce as soon as he can that won't happen. He'll just threaten them to trade contracts. Deep down he doesn't want his own city hating him.

That's a lot for Affalo, way too much. Thabo might be flipped before the deadline since he is an expirer, but 40%+ 3 and D Sg's at just under 4 million are hard to come by. Plus you know this organization, not trying to go into the tax so it'd have to be equal or more outgoing than incoming salary. A guy I'm interested in though if another team doesn't scoop him first is Reggie Williams who the Rockets just cut.
If you're an opposing team, what does okc have outside of Lamb that you could realistically want?
The mysterious, protected until the end of time Dallas pick that could end up completely unprotected if they continue to suck until 2018, Reggie Jackson, and Lamb. Maybe somebody still likes PJ3 while he is on rookie scale, he finally started making some jumpers and plays excellent perimeter D., Alex Abrines is allegedly the best prospect still in Europe acoording to Fran Fraschilla. Other than that, I don't think Pleiss, Garrett, or Roberson add too much value unless they're needed as filler and then get immediately cut. If you're tanking and/or under the salary floor, take Perkins (probably next yr though, not this yr)

Last edited:
The Chris Quinn show has come to an end
frown.gif

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...hoops-big-east-sportsmanship-basketball-coach

Last edited:
If we move asik it's to get a 4 that can play around the perimeter, and can play down low. Someone in the mold of Brandon bass/glen Davis imo. Not sure how I'd feel about it.

Westbrook having a team to himself would be a hilarious train wreck.

Can't even imagine how many turnovers and missed shots that would result in. Guessing almost five every game, while taking at least 30 shots per and missing about 60% of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom