2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Michael Smith is trolling your guys...

his whole schtick is to be an OD homer

Leave the refs out the convo, in this game right now? You can't be serious

dead serious

play better D and hope harden/parsons heat up

refs aren't the reason clips damn near scored 80 in the first half

Last edited:
can the clippers take all of our national tv games this year?

easy solution to this homer micheal smith problem

I hate the clips so much :smh: I love seeing them hey booted from the playoffs year after year. Their shooting is on point tonight tho, I can't front.

Yeah @KevinCleveland Faverani is lowkey nice. Yo, Gerald Wallace is hurt now!? Boston can't catch a break. 0-4. Kelly Olynyk shoots jumpers that brick every time. Brad gotta change the 2nd and 3rd units up. Everytime the starters do well, the 2nd and third unit messes up the flow and pace.

Yeah @KevinCleveland Faverani is lowkey nice. Yo, Gerald Wallace is hurt now!? Boston can't catch a break. 0-4. Kelly Olynyk shoots jumpers that brick every time. Brad gotta change the 2nd and 3rd units up. Everytime the starters do well, the 2nd and third unit messes up the flow and pace.

That's by design its called tanking.

I hate the clips so much
mean.gif
I love seeing them hey booted from the playoffs year after year. Their shooting is on point tonight tho, I can't front.
i thought it was going to be the standard jj scores 10 quick points in the first and ends the game with 12 points. but he just kept going

harden's too young to be playing that 33 year old kobe off ball defense 

harden's too young to be playing that 33 year old kobe off ball defense 
He watches the ball too much and have a hard time fighting screens 
mean.gif

Howard needs to get in his ear on the defensive end 
how does he do vs first option scorers like kd? i always find that kobe defends better vs stars while if he gets matched up with an average player he will end up leaving him open 20 times a game

oh now this ************ is over here acting like he knows the exact amount of rotations a ball should turn on a 3pt shot. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom