2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what section CP is sitting in
nerd.gif

It's flagrant how y'all overlook Portland man... you forget they were on track to finish with OKC and SA cept for their bad ending to the regular season... talent don't fade though

It's flagrant how y'all overlook Portland man... you forget they were on track to finish with OKC and SA cept for their bad ending to the regular season... talent don't fade though
I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl have Portland winning today. No one's overlooking them.

idk what you're reading, i think most people expect Portland to win this series 

idk what you're reading, i think most people expect Portland to win this series 

At this very moment being up 2-0, you're right :lol:. Before the games were played, a lot of people overlooked Portland and were trying to figure out who the Rockets would play in the second round.

Lol, "cept for their bad ending". They had a ridiculous easy schedule to start the season and they shoot way too many jumpers. picked them over Houston, but they ain't moving past the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom