2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I've caught a few games but I haven't been watching coverage of games and the big topic of today until just now. I did not know ppl were actually running with the bull **** "alleged Donald Sterling voice" on the tape. Like that's total utter complete bull **** that the media I'm guessing is forced to swallow for legal reason.

Every time dudes said "if it's him" I ******* cringed in anger. Like **** is beyond disgusting now.

[quote name="Peep Game"]"We do not know if the tape is legitimate or has been altered..." :rofl: :x :rofl: this loser will face no type of consequences, that's a travesty[/quote]Said that from the jump. [quote name="DarthSka"]My prediction of what will happen to Donald Sterling is being taken with the understanding of how long Marge Schott owned the Reds without being stripped of the team.

Look at how the reports are coming out, all this "allegedly" and "reportedly the voice of" talk.

This will get swept under the rug and nothing will happen, no matter how much you (and I) want this to be the last time for him. It won't be.[/quote]

there is just something about all eastern playoff games that makes them not exciting at all

first quarter of rockets blazers >>> every eastern playoff game so far

What's really insulting is they're saying they don't know if it's Sterling and that's the press of the Clips but they know for sure it's the voice of the chick that been embezzling millions from them for sure. 1st instinct is to deflect and throw aspersions of a completely other crime to somebody else.

there is just something about all eastern playoff games that makes them not exciting at all

Cause we already know who's coming out the East

That was a nasty pass by Bron

Pretty much. East sucks.

West is surprisingly having a better playoff showing than they have in a while given that they're usually always better than the East

they should give the first round a mercy rule

best of 7 series but if a team goes 3-0 they win the series 

Pretty much. East sucks.

West is surprisingly having a better playoff showing than they have in a while given that they're usually always better than the East
Its the dominance papis.

That you have to resort to ignoring the fact there are three other riveting series that came down to last shots all day today and yesterday.

Dominance causes you to attempt to disparage the conference because the writing is on the wall.

not 4 not 5 not 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom