2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we win the ship this year I don't want Sterling no where near the team tryna shake hands and get hugs.

Give him the Jimmy V treatment
roll.gif

When we win the ship this year I don't want Sterling no where near the team tryna shake hands and get hugs.

Give him the Jimmy V treatment

lol, but that does raise a question, if the Clippers do win the title, no question he's banned from going to the white house but had this tape not have leaked, would he have not gone anyway.

Last edited:

its not about my views on race

how u gon tell ppl what they can and cant talk about this is a bastketball season thread and this story has to do with that
I didn't tell anybody what they can or can't talk. I made a suggestion. Reading comprehension is one of the most important things in life. 
keep your "suggestions" to yourself

u talkin about reading comprehension like nobody saw what you tried to do

keep your "suggestions" to yourself

u talkin about reading comprehension like nobody saw what you tried to do
Man, you are a full blown troll and a bad one at that. Once again, accusing me of doing something because you feel a certain way about white people. 

Somebody, please tell me what I was trying to do with that post other than just focus on talking about the playoffs and leave politics out of it. I must be doing some white wizardy or something. 

No more de-railing the thread though. Game is back on. 

Sterling probably let his girlfriend have it when this audio leaked.

:lol:

Probably said a bunch if random hurtful **** that didn't make sense.

Yea, there's no way anyone is sitting out. Idk why anyone even considered that reality.

From what I read, the team talked about it for like a second and rejected it. They were like, why should we let our racist owner mess up our dream, that we've all been working toward since we were kids? Makes sense to me and I don't fault them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom