2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
team looks good, only thing they lack is actual defense. They can protect the rim but on the perimeter :x thats gonna hold us back this season
With Monroe, Drummonds and Smith no way they won't improve in that department. I really like Singler, he's turned out to be a steal in that draft class.

Nah, you are right, it's my service provider, Comcast. I haven't purchased the pass, and won't, just watching the free preview wondering why in 2014 I am watching such crappy quality
I guess it varies. I'm on the preview too with Directv and they have the regular and HD broadcasts of all games. No need to buy LP, between the coverage on TNT, ESPN, ABC, and NBATV you should be good. 

1. The Nets look great right now.

2.  Why don't big guys ever get to shoot until they get a heat check?  Lopez 7-9 FGs and 9-11 FTs.  Feed the man.

I guess it varies. I'm on the preview too with Directv and they have the regular and HD broadcasts of all games. No need to buy LP, between the coverage on TNT, ESPN, ABC, and NBATV you should be good. 

Yeah, Comcast only has one HD channel for LP (or two, can't remember). I only have broadband. Rarely do I have problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom