2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
 I never got the hate for DBD.  he does get annoying sometimes, but thats mostly butthurt fans of other teams feeding in, catching feelings and dragging it out for pages IMO.  

Last edited:
DBD v CP was and always will be epic post worthy commentary on S&T :rofl: ..... Only reason why I ever paid it any mind

I never got the hate for DBD.  he does get annoying sometimes, but thats mostly butthurt fans of other teams feeding in, catching feelings and dragging it out for pages IMO.  

Well there's a lot laker fans here put two and two together.

SO HYPED

enthusiasm.gif

Going to be a magnificent season gentlemen :pimp:

Let's not compare troll to troll though hahahaha

Almost anytime  there were consecutive pages of trash that guy was right in the middle of it. Yeah, Laker fans are the sensitive type, but still, it would be better off without some dudes.

dudes must not remember how bad the thread would get at times

Sources say that their is a source saying that Melo gained 30 lbs training with Raymond Felton. Also bargani and Amare hate each other.

-sources

Edit: first page :pimp:

That is actually pretty on point. Why would you expect perennial members of the all obese team to EVER come to camp in shape. Only two players I have ever seen that gain weight has the season goes on.....

[quote name="jhova718" url="/t/571782/2013-nba-season-discussion-thread-preseason-underway#post_18871855"]Sources say that their is a source saying that Melo gained 30 lbs training with Raymond Felton. Also bargani and Amare hate each other. -sourcesEdit: first page :pimp:
That is actually pretty on point. Why would you expect perennial members of the all obese team to EVER come to camp in shape. Only two players I have ever seen that gain weight has the season goes on.....[/quote]

2vs4wg1.jpg

Sources say that their is a source saying that Melo gained 30 lbs training with Raymond Felton. Also bargani and Amare hate each other.

-sources

Edit: first page
pimp.gif
That is actually pretty on point. Why would you expect perennial members of the all obese team to EVER come to camp in shape. Only two players I have ever seen that gain weight has the season goes on.....
pics of obese Melo

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

[quote name="jhova718" url="/t/571782/2013-nba-season-discussion-thread-preseason-underway#post_18871855"]Sources say that their is a source saying that Melo gained 30 lbs training with Raymond Felton. Also bargani and Amare hate each other. -sourcesEdit: first page :pimp:

2vs4wg1.jpg
[/quote]

hilarious

this fool noah said they got to the hotel in brazil & he ran & jumped in the ocean ......typical Jo

Last edited:

Careful talking about Melo's weight, some get very emotional :lol:

i dont mind all the other people who talk trash with lakers fans, but i have yet to see DBD make a single post suggesting that he knows anything about basketball. dude has the brain of a 10 year old

-sources

Edit: first page :pimp:

sarcasm, how does it work?

34ye98z.jpg

not sure you know what the word obese means anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom