2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean wtf. Coach woodson need to do something bout this late in game passing to Melo, the offense looks stuck out there. Keep the ball moving find the open shot. But on some real **** if they do tank and get Wiggins it will be nice.

The ny media aint letting that happen, they need to amnesty amare tho

If this a serious question? Could literally go to 5 different teams and kill if he would take less money which I think he's ready to do to win ANYTHING

What team that wants to win is going to invest big money in Melo? Serious question, he's proven who he is.

Aye NT ya'll still think i was going too far when i said Monta would've got the MVP award that year if he was on PG on bulls that year, instead of DROSE?

Rockets and their perimeter "defense"

tumblr_mvs4ybBUdC1qjvckqo2_400.gif

melo with two assists

what is he doing thinking about his teammates, he needs to stop worrying about them and focus on getting his own shots

LMAo Monta 30 and 9... **** too easy for him...... Rose not touching him... NBA won't do anything for Monta. He isn't marketed enough.

I just want to know one thing:

When Melo continues to vindicate all the hate I've thrown at him on here for the past 3 years...

Will you Knick fans one day thank me for my wisdom? Apologize for your own foolishness in believing he is a superstar?

I think that day will come.

Last edited:
Maan.. full disclosure my NBA thread brothers, I was one of those people a couple months ago arguing that Melo > Paul George.

What the **** was I thinking??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I rebuke that statement in the name of jesus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom