2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
that ain't Rose fam 
roll.gif

Why are teams still using "Yeah" as stadium music? Let that damn song die already

He got my boy!! Lol.
But I kinda like the fact that he attempted to block it. None of that erase the video tape ish. Lmao

Last edited:
Big Cuz still has that attitude but he plays with some boneheads.

Please dont blame his ******edness on his teammates. Dude is a clown *** cry baby. Great talent but his stupidity is what holds him back not thr coach or his teammates

Yea he balled but I'm saying the front office knew he had bad knees that wouldn't get better and they still cashed him out.

Just didn't make sense
I remember reading something on how when the Knicks doctors looked Stat over they said their would be only 3 years on his knees.
No, that was Phoenix's training staff. Taken from another board:
The Phoenix Suns staff, known as the best Medical and Training Staff in the NBA advised the Suns front office that it would not be wise to offer Amare a fully guaranteed 5 year contract because they thought he had a good chance of breaking down in year 3. 

In order to PROTECT themselves, they told Amar'e they'll offer him 5 years IF he could play X amount of games and minutes in years 3, 4 and 5. If his knees and back held up, he'd have nothing to worry about. But if he didn't play X amount of games and minutes his contract right around this time, would be non guaranteed, and they could cut him after Year 3.

The Knicks needing to make a splash in 2010 after striking out with LeBron, Wade, and Bosh, chose to guarantee all 5 years, which was mind boggling since nobody else was offering Amare that, so they essentially bid against themselves.

Now they're stuck with an aging roster full of guys who can't play (Sheed, Kurt Thomas) or have nothing left in the tank (Camby, Kidd). 

Go Knicks.
Also apparently the Heat thought his knees were even worse than the Suns did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom