2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLemore and Thomas have been the only bright spots so far.  Salmons can kick rocks, dude is killing us

819953059.gif

harden and Howard :smokin

team could still play a lot better overall though. glad Beverly was back tonight too.

They shut down free league pass in the middle of these last 2 games. :stoneface:

Thanks a lot.
Damn that sucks, mine still works fine

I blame Comcast, I see on twitter that other people with Comcast had the same thing happen. This is kind of like the cherry on top, this in addition to Comcast not offering most games in HD means I'll probably stick to national TV games, Celtics games, live look-ins on NBA TV, and illegal streams.
I have Comcast too, my TV/Internet service was terrible for the past 4-5 months. Two weeks ago I chewed them out over the phone and said I was switching to FiOs, they started apologizing and cleared the outstanding balance on my account. The very next day a tech came and fixed something wrong with the outside box that they supposedly "hadn't noticed" before.

Ever since then service has been better, I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it.

I feel you, my Wiz games are local so I'm cool. League Pass is so damn tempting though, I was having a blast the past few days.

Portland is getting absolutely hosed by the refs... geezus

The league should review the officiating of that game

They shut down free league pass in the middle of these last 2 games. :stoneface:

Thanks a lot.

Not sure what game youve been watching, cause the Rox/Blazers officiating has been fairly even. Rockets just hit more of theirs than the Blazers.
:lol: Yeah right. No game with James Harden is called evenly. Matthews couldn't even breathe on him without getting called for a foul.

And there was the BS "impeding the screener" call where Dwight clearly hooked Matthews to make it look like he was being held up. Plus the blatantly wrong call on the Beverley-Mo Williams out of bounds play.

McLemore and Thomas have been the only bright spots so far.  Salmons can kick rocks, dude is killing us
The fact you're saying this and he played the most minutes out of every King this evening (34) 
laugh.gif
i know, our SF situation is ******.  its either Salmons or Outlaw.....   its like that south park episode, Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.  i guess we choose to go with Turd Sandwich 

Thanks a lot.

I blame Comcast, I see on twitter that other people with Comcast had the same thing happen. This is kind of like the cherry on top, this in addition to Comcast not offering most games in HD means I'll probably stick to national TV games, Celtics games, live look-ins on NBA TV, and illegal streams.

Thanks a lot.

Not sure what game youve been watching, cause the Rox/Blazers officiating has been fairly even. Rockets just hit more of theirs than the Blazers.
:lol: Yeah right. No game with James Harden is called evenly. Matthews couldn't even breathe on him without getting called for a foul.

And there was the BS "impeding the screener" call where Dwight clearly hooked Matthews to make it look like he was being held up. Plus the blatantly wrong call on the Beverley-Mo Williams out of bounds play.

And did you not see the bummy calls that went on Howard, Parsons, and Lin, including "screens" that went on them just as well? I don't know is Portland's your team, but you should start watching the entire game instead of sounding like you red the box score stats. There wasn't a massive discrepancy like you're trying to make it out to be. This is probably one of the pretty decent officiated games, other than the multiple delay of game calls.

Why did the Knicks sign Amare?

They knew he had bad knees that would only get worse. Srs, they really did..
We struck out on everyone else. Had to sign someone, as far as the Knicks front office is concerned.

If he doesn't come here neither does Melo or Tyson. Whether or not that's a good thing is another discussion, but the Knicks had to do something after a decade of being the laughingstock of professional sports.

um.... arent they still a laughingstock? SRS

they did mess up that dwight call i feel, but they evened it out on the very next play. also, beverly hit the ball right back into the blazers guard. they didn't show it on the replay, but it definitely happened.

i feel like we might have gotten the benefit of calls moreso than the blazers were, but at the same time a lot of our offense was towards the basket. *shrugs*

what did ESPN or some project the knicks record to be? it was like barely above .500 and every knick fan went nuts?

yea, looking like its gonna happen. that team is hot trash

Renewed my league pass subscription from Last season for this season. Had to do it man :smokin

I know the trial lasted through tonight, but you could already tell the servers have stopped being hammered by all the people taking advantage of the free trial. Had crystal clear feeds tonight.

And damn LOL. Was that the DMC tech? I didn't tune into the game until the Kings made that run.
he was pissed off because this happened -----> vine.co/v/hIaHYvzKKqA  .  something Cousins would probably be suspended if he did......

also he was getting treated like a pinata at a birthday party when he was getting the ball in the paint and not getting the calls.

Last edited:
The Knicks will never be a model of a functional organization, at least so long as Dolan is alive... but the past few years have been lightyears better than the horrors that were the 2000s for the Knicks.

That just shows how awful things were that it's an improvement to be ousted in the 1st or 2nd round.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot.

And did you not see the bummy calls that went on Howard, Parsons, and Lin, including "screens" that went on them just as well? I don't know is Portland's your team, but you should start watching the entire game instead of sounding like you red the box score stats. There wasn't a massive discrepancy like you're trying to make it out to be. This is probably one of the pretty decent officiated games, other than the multiple delay of game calls.
Portland isn't my team at all. I was a neutral observer. The Blazers made a lot of stupid plays that cost them the game, but to me the officiating in the fourth was pretty bad. That's just how I saw it.

The Knicks will never be a model of a functional organization, at least so long as Dolan is alive... but the past few years have been lightyears better than the horrors that were the 2000s for the Knicks.

That just shows how awful things were that it's an improvement to be ousted in the 1st or 2nd round.

Mid 2000s knicks>>> knicks now, in terms of entertainment

05-07 eddy curry>>> current amare, srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom