2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart people workout while the east games are on so they can be home when the real games start
Every single gym ive been to in my life has a TV

well i like to workout, not watch tv.

my gym has like 40 50" LCDs on the floor and sometimes they have the games on. but like i said, i like to workout and what not. i dont have time to sit infront of the tv with no sound for 2 minutes then jump back into a workout.

thats like the dudes who sit on their phones half the time in the gym :x

Found my playoff predictions from the offseason thread, meh

1. Bulls they go hard in the regular season for damn reason that's why they physically fall apart in the post season
2. Heat will coast and play hard in the high profile games
3. Pacers a really good team with a bunch of players ready to enter their prime
4. Nets talented team just need to find their chemistry and watch the minutes
5. Knicks they have a lot players, pieces that don't really mesh well together but have enough talent to get a 5th seed
6. Wizards Wall puts it together, they enough talent to make the playoffs
7. Hawks that's just who they are
8. Cavs same as wizards but Kyrie needs to stay healthy

Also found this little gem:

"I won't say John Wall is "trash" but he's one of the last guys I'd want running my team. I hate watching him play point guard. Watch guys like Kyrie, CP3, DWill, Curry, Rondo, etc run the point...they orchestrate the whole offense. John Wall looks like he's playing pick-up basketball every time he comes down the court. He's great for highlights and on fast breaks...but when the game slows down he looks clueless. That's never gonna work in the playoffs."
Bruh u named Kyrie who is a awesome undersized SG, but crappy PG

Also found this little gem:

"I won't say John Wall is "trash" but he's one of the last guys I'd want running my team. I hate watching him play point guard. Watch guys like Kyrie, CP3, DWill, Curry, Rondo, etc run the point...they orchestrate the whole offense. John Wall looks like he's playing pick-up basketball every time he comes down the court. He's great for highlights and on fast breaks...but when the game slows down he looks clueless. That's never gonna work in the playoffs."
It's his first playoff. I really had to stop assuming he was bad and started paying attention to him. He's learning and he'll learn even more. He's a scoring PG that can do what the others have done. He's adjusting. I think we'll fully see this when he gets a better coach, if he gets a better coach. But he's definitely progressed and is trusting his teammates.
Buc Em wrote that
*facepalm*  nevermind

my gym has like 40 50" LCDs on the floor and sometimes they have the games on. but like i said, i like to workout and what not. i dont have time to sit infront of the tv with no sound for 2 minutes then jump back into a workout.

thats like the dudes who sit on their phones half the time in the gym
sick.gif
You like to workout but skipped the gym for the game?

Smart people workout while the east games are on so they can be home when the real games start
Every single gym ive been to in my life has a TV

thats like the dudes who sit on their phones half the time in the gym :x

Just ride one of those bikes in there for 2 hours like a bunch of people do :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom