2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"who draws up a 70 footer" chuck was so confused to why okc had durant shoot from that far when they're down by just 1. brooks is the worst coach ever, and kd has to stop chucking up long 3's like he's in nba 2k14.

Last edited:
Scott Brooks gotta go man dude is not getting it done that was terrible play he drew up lol... KD been locked down all series and playing super passive all of OT dude don't have the killer instinct.

Like I said before, Thunder need to trade Durant 
mean.gif

to my clippers :pimp:

Not to play conspiracy, but when the ball went out of bounds of Randolph, there was 3.1 seconds left when the ball went out of bounds.....

When OKC inbounded it there was 2.9 left..

My first thought was Ibaka redeemed himself for that miss against Houston. :lol:

If TNT doesn't call out Scott Brooks on his awful playcalling then they're bums. Russ shot poorly, I get that.. he deserves to be criticized.. but time and time again, Brooks does his team ZERO favors with his playcalling.

Down 1, you barely get KD open and he heaves a contested 3

Bruh his playcalling is phenomenal.

Westbrook and Durant iso every other play.

My first thought was Ibaka redeemed himself for that miss against Houston. :lol:

If TNT doesn't call out Scott Brooks on his awful playcalling then they're bums. Russ shot poorly, I get that.. he deserves to be criticized.. but time and time again, Brooks does his team ZERO favors with his playcalling.

Down 1, you barely get KD open and he heaves a contested 3

The amount of hero ball in this game was :x.

This guy Brooks just stopped running offense.

That last inbounds play, man enough.

And it's not just Durant and Russ who get the "plays" called for them.. Reggie Jackson gets them too. Out of a timeout, the play will be a Jackson iso.

Like.. what?

Tony Allen isnt letting KD do anything.

But Westbrook is just awful.

Like I said your only as good as you are in the playoffs.

If this was a reg season game KD wouldve prolly dropped 35 and Russ 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom