2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe people will start turning on thibs when he gets bounced from the first round next year

any NTer could have coached that bulls offense to be as good if not better than they were this year

no consideration for Swagston P. Hartnebrig for 6th man? foul. dude was leading scorer off the bench in the league. i dont get it.

no consideration for Swagston P. Hartnebrig for 6th man? foul. dude was leading scorer off the bench in the league. i dont get it.
his team had the 6th worst record in the league

point of a 6th man (and any position in basketball) is to help your team win games not put up empty scoring stats

doubt it. all he know is defense. they have the worst scoring in the league. he'd have them playing lock down d, and with all that scoring potential, only scoring in the 80s. and you may not remember since it's been so long, but all he really ran was iso with d.rose. where's d.rose now? no, seriously, where is he? havent seen him in what feels like years. he need to be on one of those Oprah 'where are they now' specials.

You guys are crazy if you think Thibs couldn't win big with this OKC team. Dude uses his players to the best of their ability and gets 110% out of them every night. Can we remotely say that about Scott Brooks :nerd: . Hell, can we say that about most NBA coaches?

The only reason he ran ISO with DRose all the time is because DROSE WAS HIS ONLY CONSISTENT SCORING THREAT as we have seen since his injury. He may play his guys too many minutes but just look at the results. No way this years or last years team should have sniffed the playoffs. Not only did he get them in, they were competitive once they got in. With no consistent scorer and his best player (outside of DRose) getting traded away he kept a team of role players engaged and competing all year.

If that ain't good coaching you guys don't know what good coaching is.

Nick Young averaging 17ppg on an awful team? Sounds about right.

He's been the same player each year in the league.

doubt it. all he know is defense. they have the worst scoring in the league. he'd have them playing lock down d, and with all that scoring potential, only scoring in the 80s. and you may not remember since it's been so long, but all he really ran was iso with d.rose. where's d.rose now? no, seriously, where is he? havent seen him in what feels like years. he need to be on one of those Oprah 'where are they now' specials.
You guys are crazy if you think Thibs couldn't win big with this OKC team. Dude uses his players to the best of their ability and gets 110% out of them every night. 
he should put that on his tombstone 

You guys are crazy if you think Thibs couldn't win big with this OKC team. Dude uses his players to the best of their ability and gets 110% out of them every night. Can we remotely say that about Scott Brooks :nerd: . Hell, can we say that about most NBA coaches?

The only reason he ran ISO with DRose all the time is because DROSE WAS HIS ONLY CONSISTENT SCORING THREAT as we have seen since his injury. He may play his guys too many minutes but just look at the results. No way this years or last years team should have sniffed the playoffs. Not only did he get them in, they were competitive once they got in. With no consistent scorer and his best player (outside of DRose) getting traded away he kept a team of role players engaged and competing all year.

If that ain't good coaching you guys don't know what good coaching is.

say it again in my PINKY voice

You guys are crazy if you think Thibs couldn't win big with this OKC team. Dude uses his players to the best of their ability and gets 110% out of them every night. 

And what should we put on D'Antoni's?

Not sure if this has been discussed or not. If the Thunder lose game 6, does KD still win the MVP award? Unless I'm mistaken, the MVP award is given at the beginning of the second round. I understand that the MVP is based off of a player's regular season performance but do you really think they'd pass over LBJ in favor of KD who wouldn't be playing post season ball?

Not sure if this has been discussed or not. If the Thunder lose game 6, does KD still win the MVP award? Unless I'm mistaken, the MVP award is given at the beginning of the second round. I understand that the MVP is based off of a player's regular season performance but do you really think they'd pass over LBJ in favor of KD who wouldn't be playing post season ball?

:stoneface:

:rofl: are you serious fam

its beeeen kd's award since like mid season :lol:

And what should we put on D'Antoni's?
"Once you Pop you can't stop"

View media item 946600

Last edited:
Dirk still got MVP after they got bounced by the Warriors in the We Believe season

roll.gif
are you serious fam

its beeeen kd's award since like mid season
laugh.gif
Yea. I just couldn't remember the last time the MVP got bounced in the 1st rd

Idk what's worse.. The fact that you really believe this.....

Or...

The fact that I googled that name wondering who the hell your talking about.

maybe people will start turning on thibs when he gets bounced from the first round next year

any NTer could have coached that bulls offense to be as good if not better than they were this year

Thibs is realllll....

Trust me.

OKC would be deadly with Thibs.

Bulls wouldn't even be that high in the east. I would say no playoffs but the east is so terrible they would've snagged a 8th seed or 7th with ATL.

over under on 3 months till we get a wave of articles about how KD really hates being 2nd all his life and this is finally his year?

If only KD had been able to play a gimpy Al Jefferson Bobcats team instead of the Grizzlies...

If only KD had been able to play a gimpy Al Jefferson Bobcats team instead of the Grizzlies...

No one seems to realize that Memphis isn't your average 8th seed. They'd give any team trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom