2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to check in with this though... Are people legit caling what Vince is doing "vin-sanity" again?

Because I think we all know that vinsanity right now is nowhere near what it truly was years ago.

Or am I off base?

those refs got no respect for nowitzki AT ALL! and it has been like this for years! americans should be ashamed! 

if i wouldnt have smoked that much, i would have thrown something at the tv long ago!!! 
mad.gif

Mavs need to get something going and quickly...

Edit- Why are they fouling and giving 3 point opportunities twice in a row.

Last edited:

those refs got no respect for nowitzki AT ALL! and it has been like this for years! americans should be ashamed! 

if i wouldnt have smoked that much, i would have thrown something at the tv long ago!!! 
mad.gif
high post to location ratio

mad.gif
seems a little extreme...

have a currywurst for me 
tongue.gif

Joe Johnson has a room full of Jordan's that has retina scanning security to get in it

Man his PE's over the years? :x :x

Then just imagine his personal collection. :smh:

And not surprisingly, he does get cut up in it. Bibby's P.E game was always top notch too, with the lows. I mispoke though, fingerprint scanning entry.

if i wouldnt have smoked that much, i would have thrown something at the tv long ago!!! >:

Do you happen to know if the refs have any respect for harden or durant these playoffs?

Joe Johnson has a room full of Jordan's that has retina scanning security to get in it

Man his PE's over the years? :x :x

Then just imagine his personal collection. :smh:

And not surprisingly, he does get cut up in it. Bibby's P.E game was always top notch too, with the lows. I mispoke though, fingerprint scanning entry.

That's what a max contract and being the worst JB athlete gets you.

Keep doing work Iso Joe Jesus.

Man his PE's over the years?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Then just imagine his personal collection.
mean.gif
That's what a max contract and being the worst JB athlete gets you.

Keep doing work Iso Joe Jesus.
Iso Joe>MKG and the Bobcats>Bobby Simmons 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom