2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
melo could be averaging 35 ppg on 45% shooting and people would be putting all the blame on him

yea because if he isn't getting his teammates involved and just jacking shots up then none of that matters. Melo's flaws are talked about regardless of wins or losses. They've been consistent pretty much his entire career also.

So, when is it okay to hold players accountable and when is it okay to hold the coach accountable?

When certain players fail, its on the player. When other players fail, its on the coach.

Derrick Rose got locked up by Lebron in the playoffs. Did anyone blame Thibs due to the lack of offensive structure or did they slander Rose? I think the majority of everyone slandered Rose...

Last edited:
Funny how people forget how Tony Allen gave Kobe that work in the 2008 finals, he been doing this.

I don't blame KD or WB, its all Brooks to me.
He did a very good job on Wade, LeBron, Kobe in 2010 during the Celtics run to the Finals.

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing now. As opposed to watching the game and seeing the obvious flaw in their approach. but ima let you cook, ha

Don't know what you mean there's plenty of plays where KD stays isolated in the corner while Russ just dripples. Can he not run to the ball?

So, when is it okay to hold players accountable and when is it okay to hold the coach accountable?

When certain players fail, its on the player. When other players fail, its on the coach.
its always been like this, but recently people have started to blame coaches for everything

kobe took the same 30 foot fadeaway game winning shots that kd takes but no one blamed phil

lebron and kobe have both had bad series but they have never had problems getting the basketball

kd is just a smart player that plays in a way that frees him from any blame.

passes up last second shots to keep his fg% up

passes to westbrook when the shotclock is low to keep his fg% up

how many times in a close game will he get the ball and pass it up right away?

the guy is just out there to get his empty stats without needing to feel the pressures of being a top player

Derrick Rose got locked up by Lebron in the playoffs. Did anyone blame Thibs due to the lack of offensive structure or did they slander Rose? I think the majority of everyone slandered Rose...

You're comparing apples to oranges (team makeup) and its detracting from the true issue with the Thunder. The bulls were a defensive team with offensive talent and a superstar PG. The Thunder have both a superstar PG, SF, a tier 1 PF, a host of role players and young talent. And OKC was in the finals just in 2012. They don't have the same right to complain because the pieces are there

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing now. As opposed to watching the game and seeing the obvious flaw in their approach. but ima let you cook, ha
Don't know what you mean there's plenty of plays where KD stays isolated in the corner while Russ just dripples. Can he not run to the ball?
KD doesnt have the brain to think freely, everything he does is a direct order from his idiot coach

its always been like this, but recently people have started to blame coaches for everything

kobe took the same 30 foot fadeaway game winning shots that kd takes but no one blamed phil

lebron and kobe have both had bad series but they have never had problems getting the basketball

kd is just a smart player that plays in a way that frees him from any blame.

passes up last second shots to keep his fg% up

passes to westbrook when the shotclock is low to keep his fg% up

how many times in a close game will he get the ball and pass it up right away?

the guy is just out there to get his empty stats without needing to feel the pressures of being a top player

boy you just saying **** now. :lol:

gotta realize there are a lot of trolls sometimes when i try to engage in serious debates

best thing he did was kick cp in the face
laugh.gif
Best play of his career. I hope it happens again in the 2nd round

I think in game 5 situation. thunder could have had it if Brooks draws up a different play. like why draw a 3 of kd. who has been off all series. go for 2 (they were down 1)

crawford get like 2% blame though

He did a very good job on Wade, LeBron, Kobe in 2010 during the Celtics run to the Finals.

Wade avg. 34 ppg on 56% shooting, Lebron 27 ppg, and Kobe 29 ppg during those series. I guess he did bother LBJ and Kobe more, having them shoot a lower percentage than they did in the regular season. I don't remember either of those guys being passive and standing in the corner so often in the least though like KD has been this series.

Funny how people forget how Tony Allen gave Kobe that work in the 2008 finals, he been doing this.

Tony Allen put the clamps on Kobe in a game 7 of that finals. It wasn't until he had to be taken out for offensive purposes in the 4th that Kobe started to score. On Ray Allen :x

Wade avg. 34 ppg on 56% shooting, Lebron 27 ppg, and Kobe 29 ppg during those series. I guess he did bother LBJ and Kobe more, having them shoot a lower percentage than they did in the regular season. I don't remember either of those guys being passive and standing in the corner so often in the least though like KD has been this series.

Wade flourishing :smokin

Tony Allen put the clamps on Kobe in a game 7 of that finals. It wasn't until he had to be taken out for offensive purposes in the 4th that Kobe started to score. On Ray Allen
sick.gif
tony allen played 5 minutes in game 7

zactly
okc would be up in the series if they replaced melo with KD

srs

View media item 948542

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom