2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many times have you seen OKC run pick n roll this series with ibaka as the screener? You're extrapolating a few plays and saying now TA has taken away KD as a ball handler in pick n roll. that's crazy

the problem is that with KD at the facilitator, Westbrook has to stand in a corner or move without the ball and there's no way Scott Brooks offense is gonna have that in the gampelan

We'll just agree to disagree then because to me KD as a facilitator, with TA draped all over him, won't end well. TA will just blow that pick and roll up. Relative to who he's going up against, KD wouldn't be an elite playmaker this series if given that task. That's just how i see it.

At the end of the day, what KD doesn't do well (Putting the ball on the deck against smaller players, getting pushed out of position by elite defenders) is on full display this series. That's not going to all of a sudden change tonight. So, with that if they are going to win he's gotta make those tough shots. If he doesn't, they'll lose.

Too much is being made about one mans defense.

People are conveniently ignoring Westbrook being held to 34% shooting and 18% from 3 with almost 5 turnovers a game. Serge is the only guy who's maintained his regular season output while hitting the glass a bit harder.

Memphis' team defense has been near perfect
2i8yio7.png

The question really should be Does KD have what it takes to have a Lebron like Gm 6 he had in Boston? :nerd:

This is what I want to see. When the Heat faced elimination he single handedly brought them back. We've see Kobe do it, we've seen Mike do it. If he's truly a beast he will lead then to win tonight. The greats wouldn't let Tony Allen ruin their legacy.

Too much is being made about one mans defense.

People are conveniently ignoring Westbrook being held to 34% shooting and 18% from 3 with almost 5 turnovers a game. Serge is the only guy who's maintained his regular season output while hitting the glass a bit harder.

Memphis' team defense has been near perfect

Thank you

Curry curled up mid-air as if he caught a Mike Tyson punch to the body. He could have at least sold it and curled to his right instead of his left

Last edited:
Acting like he got fouled? because he did....

This is acting 

Fumble_Flop_03.gif

What does this play have to do with anything :lol: ?

And what about BG's foul trouble in Game 1? What about that Draymond green no call in game one in LA?

Is that part of the conspiracy too?

Last edited:
Bruh, even if what you said was true, that KD can run pick and roll well, he can't do it this series. That's the point. Period :lol: TA is taking that away. When he puts it on the deck against TA it's resulting in bad shots and turnovers. He can't even use the screen in pick and roll well because he can't put it on the deck against TA. TA is fighting over all those screens and as a result is pushing KD further and further out if KD tries to play pick and roll basketball.

This series will be won or loss on Westbrook's shoulders. KD is done for for this series.

how many times have you seen OKC run pick n roll this series with ibaka as the screener? You're extrapolating a few plays and saying now TA has taken away KD as a ball handler in pick n roll. that's crazy

the problem is that with KD at the facilitator, Westbrook has to stand in a corner or move without the ball and there's no way Scott Brooks offense is gonna have that in the gampelan

Serious question, how many times have you seen KD demand the ball this series?

TA has literally defeated KD. He looks lost.

:rofl:
i don't care what ShoeKing has to say.  A laker fan turned bandwagon clipper fan 

Lawdog is legit.  He just happens to be a fan of the team i despise

Bruh...when have I ever been a Laker fan?

Please respond. I legit would like to know this because I didn't even know that I was a laker fan.

Answers please? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

the coach is supposed to draw up plays to get kd open looks so he gets in rhythm

the coach is drawing up 30 foot fadeaways for game winner and yall still wanna blame durant
laugh.gif
In real time, it kind of seemed like that was the choice KD should have made, but the more I see the play, the more I realize he could have tried to blow by Gasol to get a better shot.  I think he was focused on launching it as soon as he caught it.  Obviously it wasn't a well-designed play, but I don't blame Brooks more than I do Durant...not that it was an easy shot Durant should definitely make.  I don't think Lebron, Kobe, etc would get a pass that their coach drew up a bad play.

I hope the Thunder get it together tonight because I want to see this awesome series go to a full 7 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom