2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks know they blew 2 games already this series going to be hard to win in Indiana but they will have a chance too hopefully they don't choke.

James Johnson is a black belt in judo, Caron would get murked
He's actually an MMA fighter and he is undefeated. Like 20-0 before he started playing hoops.  Butler don't want none.

I remember when Johnson was on the Kings, he told a guy in an interview that he can kick the rim 
sick.gif

Even if the Pacers win this series, it took all 7 games to do so. They're not getting past Washington.

The 2008 Celtics would like a word with you. They also went 7 games vs the Hawks in the 1st round. Who knows this may just be a bad matchup for Indy.

exactly, cause washington doesn't have the shooters ATL has and will go through NeNe at least some of the time

Last edited:

Nah. Got my money on Tough Juice. Always bet on the dude with a lazy eye that chews on straws.
I'll rather go with the guy that has the neck tattoo and has a 20-0 record in fighting.

laugh.gif
that would be one hell of a fight
x2. People on his team said he can kick a regulation height basketball rim, he can probably kick Butler's head clean off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom