2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever think the reason y'all argue like a bunch of broads in the salon every day over stupid **** is because you never find a middle ground? It's either one extreme end of the spectrum or the other extreme end of the spectrum. There hasn't been a middle ground in this thread for years :lol:

:rofl:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in how CP3 has performed offensively this series, but he has been putting a lot of effort into guarding Curry and, overall, doing a pretty good job. So, that's something. I'm ok with him not scoring a ton, but the turnovers do bother me. He's had a number of uncharacteristically errant passes and bad decisions in this series. Obviously, I'm hoping that he's saving his best of the series for game 7.

You ever think the reason y'all argue like a bunch of broads in the salon every day over stupid **** is because you never find a middle ground? It's either one extreme end of the spectrum or the other extreme end of the spectrum. There hasn't been a middle ground in this thread for years :lol:

The middle ground is a lie.

CP3 is worse than Raymond Felton

No one is disputing they're not playing well :lol:

I am disputing judging a players entire body of work on 2 or 3 games.

And regardless of tmac's post season failures, he was steady putting up 30 7 and 7 in his prime.

No one is disputing they're not playing well
laugh.gif

I am disputing judging a players entire body of work on 2 or 3 games.

And regardless of tmac's post season failures, he was steady putting up 30 7 and 7 in his prime.
regular season stats are meaningless when you come up short in the playoffs year after year

james harden has been trash every playoffs (including ncaa) of his life, if i were a betting man i would bet that he will be trash in next year's playoffs too

but hey, he sure did have a great regular season!

What's up with Mark Jackson trying to make it seem like the Warriors are some 8th seed underdog with a bunch of D-Leaguers on his squad? "Despite all the sideline music, nobody thought we would be here. Look at us now." Everybody thought this series would go 6 or 7 you dumb ****

Lol seriously! Had them top 3 in the west before the season started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom