2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a GM of a team I would seriously think about picking up Aaron Craft. Obviously not in the 1st round or whatever but I would take a chance on him.

He has some lock down Defense.

nate + ric = your still wrong

pic n gif fail

Make this your avy because son was better off doing this for another 3 months instead of embarrasing himself

View media item 645350

:rolleyes ... OK ... :lol: EMBARRASING HIMSELF srs..... by shaking off rust from not playing real basketball for a damn season + ... whatever u say

ill seriously do it if you dont post for a week .... ill leave it for the seasons length if you can get that other fact-less poster to do the same

Last edited:
Christmas jerseys

Those are the jerseys? Not shooting shirts? Oy vey.

Since Adidas seems to want to turn basketball uniforms into soccer unis anyway, might as well ad the corporate sponsorship patches, etc.

Finally, how soon until Antidope comes in here and says those are fire?
The Celtics one looks bad but other than that I mess with them.

see another silly statement...sit down sir.

Nate Robinson is a good player on a 72 game basis? He will bring more good than bad?

Prove it to me. I'm pretty sure every coach in the NBA who had him agrees with me.

You guys just watch highlights of his one good game every 5 and think he is a good player. He isn't. When he isn't on a chucking "hot streak" he is an awful player. He has no positive attributes on the court other than that his shots sometimes go in (at a low percentage). Everything else he does is a negative.

Christmas jerseys

Those are the jerseys? Not shooting shirts? Oy vey.

Since Adidas seems to want to turn basketball uniforms into soccer unis anyway, might as well ad the corporate sponsorship patches, etc.

Finally, how soon until Antidope comes in here and says those are fire?
The Celtics one looks bad but other than that I mess with them.

I really need to see your wardrobe...

Just a peek...

cold city what the **** man...

people complain about my multiple posts but jesus what the **** was that???

wall of quotes :x

please never again:x

but seriously guys, lets stop with the rose talk

having me actually defending christina paul 
mean.gif

see another silly statement...sit down sir.

Nate Robinson is a good player on a 72 game basis? He will bring more good than bad?

Prove it to me. I'm pretty sure every coach in the NBA who had him agrees with me.

You guys just watch highlights of his one good game every 5 and think he is a good player. He isn't. When he isn't on a chucking "hot streak" he is an awful player. He has no positive attributes on the court other than that his shots sometimes go in (at a low percentage). Everything else he does is a negative.

:lol:

That's a little harsh but there is some truth to this, if he's not scoring 10+ a game he's worthless.
But lil man has done well for himself, the fact Nate's been in the league producing as much as he has over the years is quite the achievement.

Damn what did Rose do to deserve this kind of hate? lol

hes not playing good. really do not see what the big deal is that people point that out considering everyone who much as laughed at any photoshop or rose quote got put on "the list"

:lol:

I understand why people want to root for him. I just wouldn't want my team to sign him.

Its all jokes, i hope rose bounces back, just the preseason hype got to bulls fans heads and they were getting reckless with the d rose talk, i still think he'll benefit the team better as a wing player and have someone else run the pg position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom