2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people make it seem like LEBRON told his "fans" to go back to their little lives??? I thought he said "to the people praying for my downfall" I wouldn't call those fans. Do I have the quote wrong or nah?? Srs, cuz when he said that i became a bigger fan.

Nah bro. He said it.
Not directly but in a very subtle and clever way.

Anyone whose capable of reading between the lines knew exactly what LeBron meant :lol: especially with his salty tone

Is this a good time to revisit the discussion about Daryl Morey and how awesome he is?
Originally had Lin for cheap. Cut him.

Acquired Lowry and Dragic in really good deals and had them [Future] at the same damn time [/Future].

Let Lowry AND Dragic go...took their chances with a returning Lin. On a poison pill contract.

Moreygawd.
pimp.gif

Harden, Dwight, Parsons, etc. proves he knows what he's doing most of the time. He's still a really good GM and better than most in the league. Slightly overrated though and has gotten passes from the basketball media for ****** transactions.

Interested to see how/if he handles Lin and Asik this offseason and if he's still obsessed with Pau Gasol.

That's it, so yeah I don't get it, he spoke 100% truth. :lol: real talk when he said that I was like " :wow: LEBRON my ***** :pimp: "

just caught up with the thread...

man I wish I was on here for the game winner |I

Anywho....

I'll give a congrats to the Portland fans really backing their team. **** all you other lames though. Every one of you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I love dudes catching feelings for Lakers fans celebrating the Rockets loss...

dudes couldn't wait for a Lakers loss to post those Phil Jackson pics a couple seasons ago :lol:

Nah bro. He said it.
Not directly but in a very subtle and clever way.

Anyone whose capable of reading between the lines knew exactly what LeBron meant
laugh.gif
especially with his salty tone
This was the gist of LeBron's comments.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
have no issue with what Lebron said...

dudes on here have said and continue to say much worse about Lebron :lol:

I will not be surprised if the Grizz win tonight. I also will not be surprised if they get blown out.

With the Zbo suspension, Brooks will be forced to change his game plan. There is no way TA doesn't play tonight. Conley is definitely playing. And the Grizz perform their best with their backs against the wall. Take into the fact that they are pissed about their performance in Game 6. While saying all that, it would not shock me if they still got blown out :lol:

Last edited:
Why people make it seem like LEBRON told his "fans" to go back to their little lives??? I thought he said "to the people praying for my downfall" I wouldn't call those fans. Do I have the quote wrong or nah?? Srs, cuz when he said that i became a bigger fan.

he didn't say anything to his fans, he said it to the haters. don't let laker and kobe fans mix and screw what he said to validate anything. the act as if their own fav player wasn't sitting in a conference room apologizing for raping a white female at a hotel.

Z-Bo being out doesn't make memphis worse because their offense is stagnant when they just constantly dump the ball into him and he goes in to his black hole mentality.

Adams needs to guard Gasol the whole damn game. You stop Gasol..you stop Memphis.

KD will have at least 30 :lol:

Last edited:
are u srs brah? zbo is their number one or two scoring option plus without zbo mike miller aint getting no open looks for three.

zbo is an essential part of the grizzlies offenese if you guys dont belive that then idk what to tell u

I will not be surprised if the Grizz win tonight. I also will not be surprised if they get blown out.

With the Zbo suspension, Brooks will be forced to change his game plan. There is no way TA doesn't play tonight. Conley is definitely playing. And the Grizz perform their best with their backs against the wall. Take into the fact that they are pissed about their performance in Game 6. While saying all that, it would not shock me if they still got blown out :lol:

You've been making these half-assed predictions all year. Then you come back and say "i told you so" no matter the outcome :lol:

are u srs brah? zbo is their number one or two scoring option plus without zbo mike miller aint getting no open looks for three.

zbo is an essential part of the grizzlies offenese if you guys dont belive that then idk what to tell u
I was like, come on brah. All of a sudden ZBO isn't going to be missed

LeBron to America: "You have to go back to your pathetic lives."

LeBron to UnchartedDrake: "Keep on lovin' me little homie."

ZBo being out does not bother me at all.

If you've paid attention to the Grizz all season, he's not the main reason for their success. Its Conley and Gasol.

Trust me :lol:

The reason why the Grizz go on a lot of these scoring droughts (especially late in the game) is because the team differs to Zbo isolating. That's not a knock on Zbo, but just bad coaching. Zbo wants to be a #1 option and the team is much better when they are passing the ball, looking for open shots. I don't see how no one has seen that in this series alone.

Zbo is great when he's making every thing, but not having him is the least of my concern. Not having a healthy Conley is my main concern. There's a reason the Grizz are so good when Conley and Gasol are at the top of their game.

Last edited:
LeBron cool in my book for speaking the truth. It's not often he gives in to the negativity but sometimes that reality check needs to be implemented i.e. dudes like the New Yorker who got washed. People need to be reminded sometimes

ZBo being out does not bother me at all.

If you've paid attention to the Grizz all season, he's not the main reason for their success. Its Conley and Gasol.

Trust me
laugh.gif

The reason why the Grizz go on a lot of these scoring droughts (especially late in the game) is because the team differs to Zbo isolating. That's not a knock on Zbo, but just bad coaching. Zbo wants to be a #1 option and the team is much better when they are passing the ball, looking for open shots. I don't see how no one has seen that in this series alone.

Zbo is great when he's making every thing, but not having him is the least of my concern. Not having a healthy Conley is my main concern. There's a reason the Grizz are so good when Conley and Gasol are at the top of their game.
Oh so ZBO basically Rudy Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom