2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really insensitive.... But the last few days I keep,hearing about counseling for clippers employees who are accountants and do their insurance etc. and how they were crying and in pain all over this sterling stuff..... Really?

Really?

Give it a rest with the injury excuses Cliff Paul. Every player in the league is beat up after an 82 game season bro

Gotta love NT lol.

Anyways, great game OKC fans. Great series. I'm out, but I'll explain later exactly how the officiating go and is scheduled.

Last edited:
I feel really insensitive.... But the last few days I keep,hearing about counseling for clippers employees who are accountants and do their insurance etc. and how they were crying and in pain all over this sterling stuff..... Really?

Really?
im right there with you.  They have really overblown this thing. Publicizing it as if the Clippers players and staff just lived through being prisoners of war or something

Really?
nba needs to make it seem like it was just sterling and no one else knew he was a racist

making the clippers look like the victims 
mean.gif

you could say if any player in the NBA was taller he would be better at _____

well obviously you dolt.

I'm simply commenting on how effective he as a defender at 6'0 tall without gambling or making errors but ultimately you can't place him as an all time defender because he can't gaurd multiple positions.

Really?
nba needs to make it seem like it was just sterling and no one else knew he was a racist

making the clippers look like the victims :smh:

freal.

this chick in my class (who I guess is a Clippers fan) was like yeahh it was so surprising i was like w0t m8.

you could say if any player in the NBA was taller he would be better at _____
well obviously you dolt.

I'm simply commenting on how effective he as a defender at 6'0 tall without gambling or making errors but ultimately you can't place him as an all time defender because he can't gaurd multiple positions.
even if he was 6'5 he wouldnt be a better defender than blake griffin because postplayers will ALWAYS be more important than wing players

People giving deandre Jordan too much credit lately.

The tallest person out there is Lee and green.

:lol:

Dude should be snagging 17 rebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom