2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie miller is absolutely unbearable when the Clippers are playing. Like he's beating a dead horse and trying to drive home his points smh.

What's the deal with Lebron not playing in his new shoes? Couldn't find the answer in the Lebron thread. Cats paying 200.00 for some kicks he won't even play in. Not to sound like an old head but MJ played in his new shoes before they were sold to consumers

What's the deal with Lebron not playing in his new shoes? Couldn't find the answer in the Lebron thread. Cats paying 200.00 for some kicks he won't even play in. Not to sound like an old head but MJ played in his new shoes before they were sold to consumers
he gave them away to a kid after a pickup game

^ I was just coming in to post the same. Articles online say they sold out 115 games straight but it's always as empty seats there. That makes no sense

Yes it does. Selling those tickets doesn't necessarily equate to those people actually showing up.

Easily could be companies buying loads of suites and seats and then not showing up, etc. things like that.

I get that but it's every night. How are there that many empty seats, 41 times a season? I just don't get it. It's pathetic

I'm tired of these bum *** Lakers being on National TV.
but they're playing Houston tonight 
pimp.gif

Nah he's right though.  I'd much rather watch Indy than this awful Lakers team...  Not a single player on that squad I want to see.

I get that but it's every night. How are there that many empty seats, 41 times a season? I just don't get it. It's pathetic

To be fair there's empty seats in every arena every game of the season. Honestly, the lack of people at miami's games is blown a little bit out of proportion IMO

Clips have to be careful. Don't wanna lose it right here in the next 3 minutes.

not sure what miami is doing, actually playing defense

why cant these boring east coast teams play west coast 0 defense 120 ppg basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom