2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant touch harden 
alien.gif

There's something about the way that Harden draws fouls....that is extremely upsetting to me for some reason 
laugh.gif

That little shuffle and jerk back with his head he does is super annoying.

Rockets giving the Lakers some of the easiest shots possible, too much apathetic defense. I mean, this is a team with Jodie Meeks, Wes Johnson, and a guy who wears in-game wave caps.

Last edited:
someone needs to MWP elbow harden in the head again to show this guy what a real foul is :smh:
tht was not a real foul . tht was meta trynna knock harden out . It is not hardens fault he gets these calls ... yall need to try blaming the officials and not harden .

clifford going to be regretting this bet midway through the season when kg starts skipping games to go to bingo night with duncan and steve nash

Good way to neutralize the twin towers....make it rain 3s :pimp:

Also were the rockets this bad a FT shooting team last year? I know a lot of it tonight is Dwight but still, 18-27...this game should be closer

Last edited:
Good way to neutralize the twin towers....make it rain 3s
pimp.gif

Also were the rockets this bad a FT shooting team last year? I know a lot of it tonight is Dwight but still, 18-27...this game could be tied
or if lakers players were allowed to touch harden we would be up by 25

13 fta in a half :smh:

dwight definitely is moving more fluid than last year. but im glad his missed free throws and getting stripped every other possession aint our problem no more

The rockets need to scrap this asik Howard lineup. Too easy to pick the paint and double Howard and Harden

Shaq had a good point, Dwight doesn't play aggressive and he definitely needs to assert himself on the block. No way in hell Steve Blake is in front of you that easy down low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom