2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't complain than. Sounding like a little kid.
*Then

thanks for the correction Nelson Webster
my name is in my account and also right on my IG account thats posted right there in my sig for anyone to see. so oh man did you get me!

?

You looking too much into it. I just thanked you for correcting me. Your name is in your sig. Its pretty obvious anyone can tell you what your name is. Stop thinking too much Nelson.

*Then

my name is in my account and also right on my IG account thats posted right there in my sig for anyone to see. so oh man did you get me!

?

You looking too much into it. I just thanked you for correcting me. Your name is in your sig. Its pretty obvious anyone can tell you what your name is. Stop thinking too much Nelson.
is clifford smith your real name?
nerd.gif

Whatever team ends up with the best record and has a player that is worthy of MVP they will give it to them.

They are tired of giving it to LeBron.

So far the MVP candidates are...

CP3
Paul George
Kevin Love
LeBron

--

Anthony Davis gon be most improved or Isiah Thomas.

*Then

?

is clifford smith your real name?:nerd:

Google it. That should answer your question.

ah, well you're welcome there Cliff

*Then

?

is clifford smith your real name?
nerd.gif
Google it. That should answer your question.
eek.gif
 are you really Clifford John Smith, famous british cricket player?!?

It's fun going back and watching/listening to those bill and jaden season previews

LOL @ them using a picture of Oden on crutches.

That is beyond foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom