2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
 didnt know tyson chandler was the best offensive center of our generation 

^A LOT of people hate Dwight not just "Lakers fans" :lol:

is anthony davis a C?
He's a PF. Some people thought he could play C coming out of college but it's pretty clear that's not happening.

Wall vs Westbrook tonight :pimp:

w300-3ec4373ae55cb7d4055bf9d3e51b2c61.jpg

Last edited:
I think we can agree Lakers fans are delusional with their hatred of Dwight and just move on.
how is calling him a great defender with no offensive game and an attitude that has broken up more than one team and gotten more than one coach fired delusional? its just what he is

Don't bring up Tyson because his PPG isn't on the same level as Dwight or Cousins

There is a reason why the Kings have been lottery bound with Cousins decent PPG averages with inefficient %s + poor defensive effort

Some of y'all can't walk and chew at the same time, averages and percentages have to be taken into consideration at the same time

Last edited:
^A LOT of people hate Dwight not just "Lakers fans" :lol:
He's a PF. Some people thought he could play C coming out of college but it's pretty clear that's not happening.

Wall vs Westbrook tonight :pimp:

w300-3ec4373ae55cb7d4055bf9d3e51b2c61.jpg

Good LP night tonight. Track meet between Wall and Westbrook, Anthony Davis and Kevin Love filling up the stat sheet in their respective games.

Dunks are just as good as jumpers
Dunks aren't always available. jumpers are.

You wanna give Dwight the ball 15ft from the hoop with one defender on him and the game on the line? be my guest

Last edited:
Don't bring up Tyson because his PPG isn't on the same level as Dwight or Cousins

There is a reason why the Kings have been lottery bound with Cousins decent PPG averages with inefficient %s + poor defensive effort

Some of y'all can't walk and chew at the same time, averages and percentages have to be taken into consideration at the same time
so if your down 2 in the fourth who would you throw the ball to in the post to get you a bucket, dwight or cousins?

yeah, dudes spent too much time in a losing cuture

Oh god here we go again lol

Dont hate the kings because cousins isnt a man yet and cant lead a team to be better. Has nothing to do with the culture of the team. The guy is just a mental ******

so if your down 2 in the fourth who would you throw the ball to in the post to get you a bucket, dwight or cousins?
Cousins of course... I'm by no means saying Dwight is a flawless player... Just IMO he does more in the aggregate than Cousins

yeah, dudes spent too much time in a losing cuture
Oh god here we go again lol

Dont hate the kings because cousins isnt a man yet and cant lead a team to be better. Has nothing to do with the culture of the team. The guy is just a mental ******
i dont see cousins being a leader any time soon and he has one of the worst attitudes in the league. but if cousins is a mental ******, dwight is a mental 2 inch tall toy figurine. 

Cousins, but that doesn't mean a thing. Between prime Shaq and Cousins I might go with cousins too in that particular situation
why would you do that? i would take prime shaq in the clutch 100 times out of 100

there is no situation other than an allyoop or open dunk where its better to give the ball to dwight rather than cousins

if anyone thinks tht Dwight's a better post player than Cousins then I advise you to
tumblr_miyjxmjL2c1rrxuw9o1_500.gif

tht being said cousins is arguably the best post player in the league today no one has as many moves as he does in the post . he is a immature which causes him to be inconsistent and needs to work on his defensive effort tho .

on offensive I'm taking cousins every day all day over Howard . on defense I'm taking Howard seven days a week twice on Sundays . but I do believe tht if cousins starts to get it mentally he can be a franchise mvp caliber player and better than Howard .

the Kings have a weak roster all around other than Thomas, Thornton, Vasquez, and Cousins in my opinion . and anyone who thinks tht it's Cousins fault why the Kings aren't good needs to once again see the above gif .

Last edited:
The Kings suck because the rest of their roster is garbage :lol: If you put Dwight on that same roster they'd still be garbage.

That argument that its his fault is downright silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom