2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You guys need to understand it doesn't matter if Kevin Martin disappears. He's not a guy that creates his own shot, so he's going to disappear. Rubio is going to be handling the ball, Love is going to be doing everything, Pekovic is going to be posting up. Martin is relied upon to make shots if he's open. He's a bonus for a team like Minnesota. Having a roleplayer that can do what he does is a HUGE plus.

:lol: You guys need to understand it doesn't matter if Kevin Martin disappears. He's not a guy that creates his own shot, so he's going to disappear. Rubio is going to be handling the ball, Love is going to be doing everything, Pekovic is going to be posting up. Martin is relied upon to make shots if he's open. He's a bonus for a team like Minnesota. Having a roleplayer that can do what he does is a HUGE plus.

Already paying dividends. He's perfect for this Minnesota team.

JEWSEEJAY was trying to tell me Rubio isn't a good defender in that Rubio thread. 
mean.gif

Rubio is pretty much my favorite PG of the last 10 years.

When the Knicks had a shot at drafting him, but then Kahn decided to draft back to back PGs…….I will never forget that day :lol: :smh:

easy to say 6 games into the season when you're lighting up teams like the Lakers. Don''t believe me just watch. You have to play against the Heat, Spurs, Thunder, Grizzlies, type teams at some point too.

easy to say 6 games into the season when you're lighting up teams like the Lakers. Don''t believe me just watch. You have to play against the Heat, Spurs, Thunder, Grizzlies, type teams at some point too.

Yeah and we'll kick their ***** too.................................................

I'm holding all ya'll responsible for me watching that Anthony Davis vid! Comin in here and just saying "oh that's a crazy hazing video" man. I had no idea that i was about to see a dude get.....damn I can't eem say. Just damn man. Seriously, don't watch that vid guys, I was not properly warned thats all im gonna say

I'm holding all ya'll responsible for me watching that Anthony Davis vid! Comin in here and just saying "oh that's a crazy hazing video" man. I had no idea that i was about to see a dude get.....damn I can't eem say. Just damn man. Seriously, don't watch that vid guys, I was not properly warned thats all im gonna say

You make it sound like it was a snuff film.

man calm your *** down

man calm your *** down

i will not calm down. I saw some downright disgusting stuff that could have been avoided had some NTER had my back. WHERE WERE YOU ON THAT ONE DIP ****?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom