2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

damn you thought the last two seasons were lackluster?!?
A few too many injuries last season kinda dampened things. Rose, Love, Rubio, Westbrook, Rondo, etc. all out at various times.
Wait, are we talking about Eastbound and Down or the actual NBA seasons? 
laugh.gif

NBA 2k14 next gen trailer almost made me shed a tear woa. Incredible. Have to get a PS4 now, have to.

Steph Curry shot 45% from 3 last year and put the 3 ball up 8 Times woa :wow: :wow: :wow: w

damn you thought the last two seasons were lackluster?!?
A few too many injuries last season kinda dampened things. Rose, Love, Rubio, Westbrook, Rondo, etc. all out at various times.
you also had young dudes break out, like Paul George, Tobias Harris, Jimmy Butler, Gordon Hayward, Steph Curry and I'm sure there are more that I cant think off off top.  Last season was a good year

Last year was amazing, who would've thought the Spurs would get to the finals and almost win it all?
Gotta love this game :smokin

Wait, are we talking about Eastbound and Down or the actual NBA seasons? 
laugh.gif
Well, this is the NBA thread, so.....
I know, but the show was brought up on the last page or so.

Anyways, even with the injuries happening, like Reggie said its nice to see so many breakout players and young guys coming into their own. 

Personally, the NBA/sports in general will never get old or boring to me 

Was last year a good season? Of course...

But with all the injuries to teams that had a real shot at competing, there were very slim chances of upsets happening in the playoffs and only two teams that had a realistic shot at winning it all.

This year has all the makings of an amazing season from top to bottom though :pimp:

Waiving a no-trade clause is dramatically different than proactively signing with another team.

Paul Pierce would still be in Boston if it was up to him.

Yep, it's a completely different element to have a team want to trade you, and you agree to move on like they want you to.

and so would Garnett. Neither of them wanted to leave but its what the team wanted and go with a rebuild.

someone tell Lebron to shut up

All of this.

Heat & Nets on TNT tonight fellas. Barkley gonna be in the building?

Lebron is remedial. I'm surprised he didn't find some way to refer to himself in the third person in that quote. How are those the same situations at all? Pierce and KG were traded away from a team that was clearing house and rebuilding for the draft.

And he is literally the last person who should be talking about players leaving teams.. :lol:

James is sticking up for a teammate and taking a shot at some old Boston rivals in the process. But he's obviously sensitive on this topic because of personal experience. He was roundly criticized for leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2010.

"I can relate to that; you think so? I'm the No. 1 relater," James said. "I've been through it all. I know all about it."

Derrick is so quick. People have been saying it for a couple weeks now, but he looks faster.

Is Melon wearing those old Melo 1.5s? Remember everybody had those joints back in hs

watching griz preview on nba tv with byron scott, sam mitchell and vinny. this is like an out of work coaches convention 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom