2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
rudy gay making me spit out my drink 
roll.gif

Man I remember when I went to see the Grizzlies and The Clippers at Staples like 3 years ago. Was sitting courtside.

Literally Rudy Gay had to be one of the biggest and longest basketball players I had ever seen live. He's every bit of 6'9 and is athletic and long. Has all the physical tools and being aggressive is obviously not a problem for him.

So it's amazing to me that every night I look up he's throwing 5/23 and 9/25 games up. And this is consistent. I literally don't understand it :lol: he should be so much better than what he is man. He should be a walking mismatch.

As i'm typing this he dribbles the ball for 19 seconds and hoist a contested 22 footer :smh:

Kyrie you ever wanna play in the playoffs son????

And oh. .in before the "hel'll leave nonsense"

He's a Cavalier until at least 2016. Get over it.

anyway. ..bro you ever wanna? ?

Man I remember when I went to see the Grizzlies and The Clippers at Staples like 3 years ago. Was sitting courtside.

Literally Rudy Gay had to be one of the biggest and longest basketball players I had ever seen live. He's every bit of 6'9 and is athletic and long. Has all the physical tools and being aggressive is obviously not a problem for him.

So it's amazing to me that every night I look up he's throwing 5/23 and 9/25 games up. And this is consistent. I literally don't understand it :lol: he should be so much better than what he is man. He should be a walking mismatch.

As i'm typing this he dribbles the ball for 19 seconds and hoist a contested 22 footer :smh:

Its just time to give up on him, dude was supposed to be atleast a 3x all star at this point in his career

Didn't he get fined already for flopping :lol:

the man guarding him was holding him back on the drive. he had his hand all over hardens midsection and they blew the whistle when he went up for the shot. I don't know what you guys always need to cry for without even watching what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom