2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just realized that chris smith is still on the knicks roster :lol:

according to Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose, it is rubbing ALOT of people in the league the wrong way, with how and why it was done....
-Bill Simmons made mention of this in the NBA preview series, that there are a lot of problems in the Knicks locker room, it seems as if this was something he was talking about.

it was basically done to keep jr happy right?

yeah, but couldnt they just paid him for one yr and move on with another player to fill that spot?

Noble Kane shooting 2-18 right now.

24starks.jpg

I can't believe we're at this point again, reports about the Knicks dreaming about using their cap space on every star player in the league :lol:

I cannot wait until JR SMith is out of this league, I swear to God I'm throwing a house party when he's gone for good. I swear to God I am.

I always find it hard to believe civilized people can act like that, throwing hissy fits and disrespecting other people, no matter how rich or powerful they are.

It's even harder to believe it when it's some Z-list "celebrity" like Glen Davis.

Like who gives a **** if you have $20 million, sometimes you don't get your way

Last edited:
I always find it hard to believe civilized people can act like that, throwing hissy fits and disrespecting other people, no matter how rich or powerful they are.

It's even harder to believe it when it's some Z-list "celebrity" like Glen Davis.

I agree with you, but then again, I think we all can agree that Big Baby's always seemed a little off. So, its less surprising from him than it would be from some other people.

I agree with you, but then again, I think we all can agree that Big Baby's always seemed a little off. So, its less surprising from him than it would be from some other people.

nah its something wrong with that boy... knew it ever since

View media item 651551
I wonder what KG told him to make him cry that night

prbly bite the pillow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom