2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance might be the best end to end player in the NBA
laugh.gif
Do you only watch the Pacers?
of course not.  But I'm also not the only person who said it.  That is literally one of the only things he can do well on a basketball court, and he does it extremely well several times a game

Smh @ adidas throwing 180 mil to wiggins just to wear next gen pro models like the rest of the players signed to them, the t mac 5s had to be the last sneaker that had some creativity to them and those were terrible

Clippers are a downright classless organization :smh:

According to Phillip Barnett of LakersNation.com, the Clips will cover up the Los Angeles Lakers' championship banners during home games this year. So instead of 16 purple and gold reminders of the Lakers' historical dominance, fans attending Clippers games will get to see the giant faces of Blake Griffin and friends.

View media item 621547
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...de-laker-banners-at-staples-center-home-games[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Smh @ adidas throwing 180 mil to wiggins just to wear next gen pro models like the rest of the players signed to them, the t mac 5s had to be the last sneaker that had some creativity to them and those were terrible

Zo.gif

Kinda hope Nike throws some serious money at him it won't be close 180 tho.

Lance might be the best end to end player in the NBA
:lol: Do you only watch the Pacers?

of course not.  But I'm also not the only person who said it.  That is literally one of the only things he can do well on a basketball court, and he does it extremely well several times a game
My man watch Derrick Rose, Westbrook, John Wall, Rondo, Tony Parker, Ty Lawson, Durant, Lebron, etc play..

Lance Stephenson is not the best "anything" in the NBA

Rose said, "Pacers are good. But the Heat are the only rival in the East" ?

Garnett/Pierce to BronWade, "Mind your business."

Wade to Durant "Make him remember your place in history"

Let's Gooooooooooooo!!!! Stop all this loving friends @#$%

Clippers are a downright classless organization
mean.gif
According to Phillip Barnett of LakersNation.com, the Clips will cover up the Los Angeles Lakers' championship banners during home games this year. So instead of 16 purple and gold reminders of the Lakers' historical dominance, fans attending Clippers games will get to see the giant faces of Blake Griffin and friends.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...de-laker-banners-at-staples-center-home-games[/QUOTE
I honestly don't really see whats wrong with this...

Rose said, "Pacers are good. But the Heat are the only rival in the East" ?

Garnett/Pierce to BronWade, "Mind your business."

Wade to Durant "Make him remember your place in history"

Let's Gooooooooooooo!!!! Stop all this loving friends @#$%

they'll still like each others pictures on instagram and hug before games.

Refs will still call pusssy bball.

Me neither. Nothing wrong with the Clips trying to forge their own identity and get out from the Lakers' shadow. Plus, not like their moving the banners. They're just covering them up during their own home games.

Only Lakers fans will care about that. If I was the Clippers I'd do the same thing. Actually I'm surprised they hadn't been doing that already.

You're sharing the facility, that doesn't mean you have to leave their banners/branding up during your team's games.

They share a building, not achievements and successes.

What's in it for the clippers in displaying the greatness of the Lakers?

I don't know, maybe it's just me but it strikes me as shallow and insecure. You're right in the sense that they only share the same building and not achievements though.

Only Lakers fans will care about that. If I was the Clippers I'd do the same thing. Actually I'm surprised they hadn't been doing that already.

You're sharing the facility, that doesn't mean you have to leave their banners/branding up during your team's games.
you say that like bruins fans wouldnt be mad if the celtics chose to cover up their banners or miami fans when they have a flo rida concert and cover up the heat banners because they have nothing to do with flo rida 

the whole point of putting a banner up is so that its up there forever for people to see when they enter the arena 

Those rankings are based off of what they think the players will do NEXT year, correct? If so, I can understand why some players are ranked the way they are.

Clippers are a downright classless organization :smh: [QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/621547/[/URL]"]

View media item 621547

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1816792-clippers-will-hide-laker-banners-at-staples-center-home-games[/QUOTE
[/quote]

Clippers gonna be doing this the next 50 years, they aint getting a banner of their own anytime soon.

didnt they just recently get a divison banner for like the first time in decades? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom