2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

but imagine that Harden/Love pnr
pimp.gif
That defense though 
sick.gif

I got Denver with the home win over Minny tonight. Who's with me? Clash of the young bigs in the 2nd game. DMC comes out ahead.

Last edited:
Blake definitely starting over Love even though Love is having one of the greatest seasons ever so far

so these are some of the best statlines of the dude yall call a bum on here?

39 points, 18 rebounds
18 points, 20 rebounds
45 points, 19 rebounds
30 points, 19 rebounds, 10 blocks
28 points, 26 rebounds
29 points, 17 rebounds
19 points, 16 rebounds, 8 blocks
16 points, 21 rebounds, 9 blocks
40 points, 14 rebounds
45 points, 23 rebounds
25 points 24 rebounds
30 points 13 rebounds
24 points 25 rebounds
28 points, 20 rebounds
26 points, 20 rebounds
33 points 14 rebounds
28 points 16 rebounds

Nobody in their right mind thinks Dwight is a bum, he just isn't as good as he could be with his physical gifts and wasted potential is very frustrating to fans of basketball.

Last edited:

so these are some of the best statlines of the dude yall call a bum on here?

39 points, 18 rebounds
18 points, 20 rebounds
45 points, 19 rebounds
30 points, 19 rebounds, 10 blocks
28 points, 26 rebounds
29 points, 17 rebounds
19 points, 16 rebounds, 8 blocks
16 points, 21 rebounds, 9 blocks
40 points, 14 rebounds
45 points, 23 rebounds
25 points 24 rebounds
30 points 13 rebounds
24 points 25 rebounds
28 points, 20 rebounds
26 points, 20 rebounds
33 points 14 rebounds
28 points 16 rebounds

smokin.gif

Imagine if D12 had Randle's moves and skillset around the basket.

That's what I mean though, if an 18 year old college player has better footwork and post moves than a 28 year old 10 year pro who is considered the best center in the league, that's a problem.

Not even getting started on the FT's but I don't think people are asking anything of Dwight that he shouldn't be capable of

Blake definitely starting over Love even though Love is having one of the greatest seasons ever so far

They could both start, since the ballot now just lists "frontcourt" players and doesn't break it down between PF, SF and C. Maybe it will end up being Blake, Love and KD. It'll be interesting to see where Dwight ends up in the all-star balloting. Will the LAL fans being pissed at him have an impact?

Last edited:
lol you guys must think all white people look the same :lol:

We do all look the same. I'm mistaken for someone else on like a daily basis. Serious.

Avy change :pimp:

And you're white too?? :pimp: :pimp:

I like white people.

View media item 655728

:lol:  This ***** Melo lookin like an extra from Red Tails

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody in their right mind thinks Dwight is a bum, he just isn't as good as he could be with his physical gifts and wasted potential is very frustrating to fans of basketball.

This. Along with the fact that his diva-like qualities and occasional on court demeanor during the years draw a lot of criticism to him.

They could both start, since the ballot now just lists "frontcourt" players and doesn't break it down between PF, SF and C. Maybe it will end up being Blake, Love and KD. It'll be interesting to see where Dwight ends up in the all-star balloting. Will the LAL fans being pissed at him have an impact?

Dwight will start. What he loses with the LA vote, he'll more than double with the China vote.

Dwight will start. What he loses with the LA vote, he'll more than double with the China vote.
china is kobe's army though

1 chinese voter can vote for both players with 1 ballot

im chinese if that matters

laugh.gif

1 chinese voter can vote for both players with 1 ballot

im chinese if that matters

laugh.gif
from the people i have talked to they dont like dwight too much over there
laugh.gif

but on the other hand, seeing that they only get the big national tv games on CCTV5 i doubt they even know who kevin love is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom