2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm starting to think Kyrie might not sign that extension.
Forreal. It will be very rare for that to happen in today's CBA, but I think the situation in Cleveland might actually be THAT bad.

Supposedly Irving is beefing with Waiters and a lot of players on the team don't mess with him like that. I never got a negative vibe from Kyrie, but a lot of people around the Cavs organization have had less than positive things to say about his personality.

Sam Amico @SamAmicoFSO
Confrontation between Cavs players reported by ESPN involved Dion Waiters, source says. Waiters sat out last night, didn't travel today.
Anthony Lima ‏@AnthonyLimaFAN 1h
I was attacked when I shared some behind-the-scenes stories of Kyrie last year. Pretty evident now I wasn't making stuff up
If you don't think that contentious Cavs players' only meeting was a mutiny against Kyrie, you're fooling yourself. Players sick of his act

It was a huge mistake to hire Mike Brown, he has no idea how to manage egos and loses control of his star players very quickly. Not to mention that he just isn't a good coach.
Man please, what can the Cavs do, hes the best player. They will just bend to his will.

tumblr_mhcodhiZNr1s4t08po1_500.gif

Watched the replay of the GSW/OKC game, and KD's face after Iggy's shot screamed "I don't think he made it :wow:, #ReplayPls :wow:"

Last edited:
Where's that dude that was in the hospital waiting room with Bynum to make sense of all this?

I'm starting to think Kyrie might not sign that extension.
Forreal. It will be very rare for that to happen in today's CBA, but I think the situation in Cleveland might actually be THAT bad.

Supposedly Irving is beefing with Waiters and a lot of players on the team don't mess with him like that. I never got a negative vibe from Kyrie, but a lot of people around the Cavs organization have had less than positive things to say about his personality.

Sam Amico @SamAmicoFSO
Confrontation between Cavs players reported by ESPN involved Dion Waiters, source says. Waiters sat out last night, didn't travel today.

I was attacked when I shared some behind-the-scenes stories of Kyrie last year. Pretty evident now I wasn't making stuff up

If you don't think that contentious Cavs players' only meeting was a mutiny against Kyrie, you're fooling yourself. Players sick of his act

It was a huge mistake to hire Mike Brown, he has no idea how to manage egos and loses control of his star players very quickly. Not to mention that he just isn't a good coach.

Story seems legit.

After their players only meeting, Kyrie Irving showed up to yesterday's game with a mysterious black eye and played in a facemask...and Dion Waiters didn't play in yesterday's game because of "illness" and didn't travel with the team to Washington...

View media item 657206

Last edited:
Pic of Kyrie with black eye? I didn't see highlights so I didn't even see him in a mask either.

i really hope the sixers don't **** up drafting this year like the cavs did the last 2

Last edited:
I finally manage to get over my hate for their drama queen owner and was rooting for my boy bynum to do well this season and this happens? F the cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom