2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

128 assists in 10 games for Christ Paul.
Wow that's like 12.8 assists a game
nerd.gif
with math skills like that theres no way you dont get accepted to UCLA

Last edited:
DeJuan Blair making it hard for me to not have him be my favorite player this year. He just plays so damn hard every second on the floor.

He reminds me a lot of Tyson Chandler, except his energy is focused on the boards and getting buckets. He gets so much done in the limited time Rick Carlisle is giving him. 8.8/7.8 in 22 minutes a night. Per 36 he's at 15/13, and you can absolutely see it. He's an absolute monster gobbling up offensive boards too.

It's a shame his FT% is so low, or else we'd finish a lot of close games with him out there. Still, he's been a great help to the Mavericks already this year.

DeJuan Blair making it hard for me to not have him be my favorite player this year. He just plays so damn hard every second on the floor.

He reminds me a lot of Tyson Chandler, except his energy is focused on the boards and getting buckets. He gets so much done in the limited time Rick Carlisle is giving him. 8.8/7.8 in 22 minutes a night. Per 36 he's at 15/13, and you can absolutely see it. He's an absolute monster gobbling up offensive boards too.
Can Blair play more minutes??? Or is Carlisle holding him back because of his knee issues or whatever?

Can Blair play more minutes??? Or is Carlisle holding him back because of his knee issues or whatever?

Physically I've heard no reason why he can't. Dalembert is just a better match-up for most starting Centers, and he's a great change-of-pace kind of guy.

Man... I say one negative thing about Dion or Tristan last year.. and Animal Thug gets his bat signal on and shows up immediately. Today, we get pages and pages of Kyrie and Cleveland bashing and where the hell is he?

:smh:

If anyone on the team is trying to mutiny against Irving, how the hell does waiters of all bums think he has any right to lead it

just personal preference but i love watching a good post player go to work, my favorite player to watch of all time is prime championship years pau gasol. i dont get excited over fastbreak dunks and allyoops at all 

this has nothing to do with who is better than who, its just the style of basketball i enjoy watching 

check out dwight howard. hes right up your alley
ayo :x  

im not ready to have a baby

:x :rofl:

I hate having to say that Dwight should watch D-Mo in the post

Best pg in the game, hate him but I love him. He does so much crab **** like *****ing to refs and flopping but his skill level is just astounding. He's a savant in his playmaking abilities when he's at his best, it's beautiful to watch when he's in his element.

What I love about him and Curry especially is that they don't even look like NBA players in plain clothes but they are definitely two of the best in the world, CP3 also the fastest chubby guy I've seen in my life, Raymond Felton weeps.

Last edited:

Best pg in the game, hate him but I love him. He does so much crab **** like *****ing to refs and flopping but his skill level is just astounding. He's a savant in his playmaking abilities when he's at his best, it's beautiful to watch when he's in his element.

What I love about him and Curry especially is that they don't even look like NBA players in plain clothes but they are definitely two of the best in the world, CP3 also the fastest chubby guy I've seen in my life, Raymond Felton weeps.

He definitely makes you question some things about yourself on a nightly basis :lol:

I may not like the extracurricular things about him but GOT DAMNIT I respect him!

People will still discredit him when he doesn't go the the finals this year. I'll still call him the best at his position though. He's been the best at his position since he could have won MVP in 2008

If last night is any indication going forward, Anderson for Asik is NOT happening :lol:

The problem is the Rockets severely bungled Asik.. They are killing their leverage, the asking price, and everything for him.

He has to play to have value. He can't play on the court with Dwight.. So he may get 10 minutes a game if lucky

Longer Rockets wait. Less they will get for him. Also other teams don't have to meet the Rockets high asking price... They just have to play the waiting game.

Last edited:
The problem is the Rockets severely bungled Asik.. They are killing their leverage, the asking price, and everything for him.

He has to play to have value. He can't play on the court with Dwight.. So he may get 10 minutes a game if lucky

Longer Rockets wait. Less they will get for him. Also other teams don't have to meet the Rockets high asking price... They just have to play the waiting game.

They should have traded him right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom