2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

i thought you can't share the pass though? 
nerd.gif
Lots of people do it...
that's not what i meant lol. i wasn't saying it like "oh no!  you're not allowed to do it, that's breaking the rules!"

i meant, i thought if you're signed on watching a game, then i sign in, it signs you out.

If someone wants to get real sneaky with League Pass, you could change your IP so it looks like you're in India because they get cheapest rate. Plus cos it's International Broadband, you get every single game

that's not what i meant lol. i wasn't saying it like "oh no!  you're not allowed to do it, that's breaking the rules!"

i meant, i thought if you're signed on watching a game, then i sign in, it signs you out.

Yea I have league pass and you cant be signed in on two different computers/devices.

Also, there's a league pass promo code for 10% off. The code is NBALP102013.

Last edited:

What I have heard, is that once in awhile it detects if more than 1 is logged on, and logs one out. But its hit or miss, and doesn't happen all the time. I think you can log back in right after though...

Yea I have league pass and you cant be signed in on two different computers/devices.

Also, there's a league pass promo code for 10% off. The code is NBALP102013.

Is that the broadband only option? I heard otherwise...

I don't think Boston cares at this point, they just want to bottom out.

Watch them or T. Dot get the no 1 pick.

Need that to go to Toronto just off the strength. Any pick in the top 5 will help tremendously though, so much talent in the lottery

I'm keen to see if Matt Dellevadova can make the Cavs season roster after this preseason. Him and Kyrie got that Australian connection :pimp:

Thoughts on who will be traded during the season?

I think Rudy Gay & Rondo are definitely gone by January 1st
Andre Miller seems like a lock.

I'll also throw in Marcin Gortat and half of the Kings roster.

LaMarcus. People already prepped for it out here.
Good one.

I feel this is really dependent on the Blazers getting off to a terrible start. But with the way the injuries have piled up already for them, that might not be out of the question.

Oladipo gettin that ROY. No contest.

Son is a beast.

Kelly Olynyk looks alot difference against 7 footers 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom