2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubio was awful last night.

Couple times Adelman look like he wanted to strangle him for trying to be fancy and turning the ball over :lol:

He is a young dude and still fully getting to terms with the NBA - He is going to be one of the best passers in the league in 2-3 years

He already is arguably the best passer in the league. He did get too flashy last night. Adelman definitely sent a message benching him for about 10 minutes in the 4th.

Said it before, but I have no idea how Archie Goodwin lasted as long as he did, especially in that weak draft.

1. a non elite athlete who can't shoot, or handle the ball well? How many successful 2 guards fit that profile at draft time?

2. It wasn't a "weak draft", it was only weak at the top but 5-30 was typical if not better than an average draft.

the suns took a good risk at 29 based on pedigree, but I don't really see how you can say he should have plausibly went any higher than late 20's. Especially when you consider good teams don't have time for projects, they need help that can come in right away.

I could have sworn the consensus on Archie Goodwin was that he was an elite athlete.

I've never seen anything watching him @ UK or read any scouting reports that said otherwise.

I could have sworn the consensus on Archie Goodwin was that he was an elite athlete.

I've never seen anything watching him @ UK or read any scouting reports that said otherwise.

I wouldn't say that, I think very very good, great body control, great at drawing fouls, he lacks elite jumping ability, and his frail frame causes him to struggle to finish in the lane.

but I'd put him in the James harden, young manu tier just below elite.

it makes sense to me he went late 20's.

Last edited:

Couple times Adelman look like he wanted to strangle him for trying to be fancy and turning the ball over 
laugh.gif
So overrated. Great passer but poor shooter.

Couple times Adelman look like he wanted to strangle him for trying to be fancy and turning the ball over :lol:

I know you saw it...but Rubio tried a behind the back pass IN TRAFFIC, when the score was tied w/ less than 3 minutes left :lol: :smh: Exciting player....but damn.

I know you saw it...but Rubio tried a behind the back pass IN TRAFFIC, when the score was tied w/ less than 3 minutes left
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Exciting player....but damn.
Not only was it a bad decision...but the pass itself was just awful 
laugh.gif

ESPNNBA

NBA on ESPN

20 years ago today, @
SHAQ
 had 24 points, 28 rebounds and 15 blocks in an @Orlando_Magic
 win over the Nets.

this shaq guy was pretty good

Shaq's MVP season in 1999-2000 was the most dominating single season from a player I have ever seen. Not saying Shaq's the GOAT, but for that single season, he was on another level than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom