2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys want IT or Grevis going forward? 
I wan't IT to stay in the role he is in right now. potential 6th man of the year, and his style is perfect for that role.

Greivis i'm not sure yet, i know he is coming back from ankle surgery, but my god he is slow and gets beat off the dribble by every opposing PG.  i wouldnt mind replacing him, but i'll wait and see how it goes as he continues to get his legs back underneath him

Suns lost the game with bone head turnovers. Kings so trash. I like IT though
Kings had plenty of bad TO's themselves when dip**** John Salmons was in the game. thats what gave PHX the lead in the 2nd quarter.

Kings just played some lockdown D in the 4th quarter, Mike Malone demands his team to keep the opposing team to under 20pts in the 4th quarter of each game

Cousins is doing it all.  and he dislocated his shoulder in the 2nd quarter.  still blocking shots, diving for lose balls, powering through defenders in the paint.  this dude is an ALL STAR

Cant wait to see him getting technical fouls in the all star game.
get out of here with that ****! obviously you don't watch the guy play.  he has ONE technical this year and it had nothing to do with complaining, it was a BS taunting T that he got for celebrating a huge block on CP3, and wouldn't have been called if CP3 didn't cry like a ***** to the ref.

meanwhile stars like Paul George, Blake Griffin, Melo, and D Howard all have 2 each, and Russ Westbrook has 4 lol

so i don't think getting T's makes a player bad lol

Calm down bro.

notice that he said D howard, melo and blake griffins FULL NAME

this must mean steve blake is moving up in the world 
pimp.gif

Does else anyone think that sometimes Markief Morris switches jerseys with his brother to help him pad his stats?

Last edited:
Andre Drummond is a problem

Yup.. But they really need to move either munroe or smith.. Just hope they can get good value if they do decide to move munroe.. But they really can't get away with playing those 3 together..

and they need a consistent shooter on the wing to give them some space

Yup.. But they really need to move either munroe or smith.. Just hope they can get good value if they do decide to move munroe.. But they really can't get away with playing those 3 together..

and they need a consistent shooter on the wing to give them some space
No need to ship Monroe out. They have a nice contrast of skill and strength in their two big men (Monroe and Drummond).

They need to get rid of everyone else though 
laugh.gif

Starting with Jennings, Smith and Stuckey 

Very rare a team (full starting 5 and coach) are interviewed. Liked that Pacers conversation.

You guys want IT or Grevis going forward? 
Not a Kings fan, but the way they have it set up is fine imo. Have Vasquez start the games to get guys involved, then bring in Lil Zeke off the bench to finish it.

I really like Thomas, but when he's in the game with those other chuckers (Salmons, Thornton etc) Cousins doesn't even see the ball. They need a true PG to help initiate the offense and get DMC going early.

BTW, good to see that Malone benched Salmons/Thornton today and let Ben Mac (and Jimmer) flourish.. they should trade those other chuckers already

That Pacers sitdown was dope.

No questions for you, George Hill. :lol:

How can you not like D. West? Easily one of my favorite athletes of all time. Hope he gets a ring before he goes.

Rubio was awful last night.

Couple times Adelman look like he wanted to strangle him for trying to be fancy and turning the ball over 
laugh.gif

Rubio was awful last night.

Couple times Adelman look like he wanted to strangle him for trying to be fancy and turning the ball over :lol:

He is a young dude and still fully getting to terms with the NBA - He is going to be one of the best passers in the league in 2-3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom