2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandler parsons giving the interview and dwight howard smiling....classic reason why this team won't when anything. saying dwight wants to keep the team in a college atmosphere by having fun is why he will never win. houston and dwight howard is the the type of team/person that will be happy with a DEEP first round playoff run (5 games) as long as dwight is around....
appreciate greatness in the making *****
roll.gif
 this guy

Sure he can make good passes when he needs to. But the other 85% of the time he is looking for his own shot and as soon as he catches the ball he forgets there is even an offense around him.

And I watch a lot of Knick games. As soon as this guy leaves you will all be happy to renounce having ever supported him.

To whoever said LeBron's team was a better "fit": well, yeah... LeBron could make the Bobcats look like a decent fit, Carmelo would make Miami look like a poor fit. The biggest part of the fit is the man at the center.

Man Lebron would make the Cats look like a decent fit? Really :lol:

Melo would make Miami look like a poor fit? Wow man :lol: wow

When Melo catches the ball he's looking to make a play. He's a talented shot creator who scores so of course he's going to be looking for his offense first. That's what this team needs from him. That doesn't negate the fact that he does make plays for others and if this team was worth anything it would show.

Since the Knicks are this years Lakers who's pic should be posted? Isiah Thomas? Pringles?

maybe im late on a joke here since i dont really follow east coast teams but whats with any and every knicks fan that complains about anything getting labeled as a "salty knicks fan"

i see fans from every team complain in this thread every day 

Man Lebron would make the Cats look like a decent fit? Really :lol:

Melo would make Miami look like a poor fit? Wow man :lol: wow

When Melo catches the ball he's looking to make a play. He's a talented shot creator who scores so of course he's going to be looking for his offense first. That's what this team needs from him. That doesn't negate the fact that he does make plays for others and if this team was worth anything it would show.

How exactly do you envision, in your mind's eye, another superstar playing with Melo?

Chris Paul is on the Knicks- all of a sudden Melo is playing off the ball, running around making quick cuts to the hoop, taking jumpers off of screens and catch and shoots, etc? Playing a way he's never played in his career?

Nah, more likely Chris comes up and runs the offense and makes a play OR Chris comes up , passes the ball and then Chris stands there while Melo takes his turn at an ISO.

Like, just explain to me visually how you all of this. Because you'll have to imagine it, since there's no real evidence for any of it.

And the Cats would definitely make the playoffs with LeBron, we all know it.

okay did asik play and did i miss it or something and did anybody catch dwight celebrating and laughing that shot that didn't count when mcchale was trying to be serious and explain with 0.1 it is a tip in situation. smh

not sure what melo can do when the knicks other star is better at delivering nba tickets door to door than playing the game of basketball

okay did asik play and did i miss it or something and did anybody catch dwight celebrating and laughing that shot that didn't count when mcchale was trying to be serious and explain with 0.1 it is a tip in situation. smh

He got the ball at the top of the 3, what did you want him to do with .1 :lol:

He got the ball at the top of the 3, what did you want him to do with .1 :lol:

i agree you're right on that, but the same amount of attention he paid in that teaching moment is probably the same amount of attention he paid when mcchale was teaching him post moves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom