2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
harden had to force that 3 quickly since Marion was trying to foul him before he could get it up. Beverly should have passed that up to try to get another shot up. ****** mavs...

Harden throwing a hissy fit to the ref while the clock is still running and his team still has the ball with a chance to tie :rofl:

Last edited:
have yet to watch a rockets game this year and NOT get reminded why they have no shot at a title this year

Its still early. Anything is possible when harden gets those d wade 2006 finals calls.

They have the shooters. They just need a better coach

I hate when players do that. The play is still alive, Harden didn't get the call with a very forced head jerk like he got smacked in the back and instead of following up and trying to get open again...he walks back towards the ref to complain. I get you're mad...but there was time left and your team got the rebound.

Cant really say nothing bad bout Dwight tonight....he worked Dalembert, hit FT's and all that...
he completely failed when it mattered
you need help man
roll.gif
oh yea? please show me how good he did when they fed him the ball down the stretch there........

Dwight about to fail this game away.  but he got them numbers though right guys?

^see, told yall

they been giving him the ball down the stretch and he has literally produced nothing. empty stats guy

Did you actually watch the entire game? He balked out all game, then down the stretch was getting hacked under the goal and no fouls were called, so what are you actually referring to. This game was won on Dirk and Monta's play, the Rockets not keeping the lead, and legit calls not going their way that should have. Pointless posted that proved nothing.

Has this already been posted?

View media item 663003
:x

I think its clear Lebron is taking a different approach to greatness than everyone else. We won't see any legendary 60 point games out of him, I think, because that's the number he wants for his shooting percentage on the year. Now it makes sense when I noticed a few years back when he started to refuse to take open full court shots at the end of the quarter.

Last edited:
We going to talk about how Portland has won 8 in a row though?

They beat the Kings twice, Detroit, Phoenix, Boston, Toronto, and the Nets.

A win is a win and you don't have control over the schedule, but no... we're not going to talk about how they've beaten crappy teams.

For a team thats slowly on the come up, beating the teams you're "suppose to" beat, is a huge step in the right direction. They'll come back to earth but i know no one would think they would start of this good even with that schedule.

Last edited:
Use to like harden but I can't stand this dude anymore.

His flops are ridiculous. Over dramatic dude

Not buying trailblazers unless they still play like this mid December.

Dwight about to fail this game away.  but he got them numbers though right guys?
^see, told yall

they been giving him the ball down the stretch and he has literally produced nothing. empty stats guy
Did you actually watch the entire game? He balked out all game, then down the stretch was getting hacked under the goal and no fouls were called, so what are you actually referring to. 
Did i say anything about the rest of the game? or just that he failed to produce when crunch time came?  and the foul excuse is pretty poor 

Has this already been posted?

View media item 663003
:x

I think its clear Lebron is taking a different approach to greatness than everyone else. We won't see any legendary 60 point games out of him, I think, because that's the number he wants for his shooting percentage on the year. Now it makes sense when I noticed a few years back when he started to refuse to take open full court shots at the end of the quarter.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's top 3 in FG% every year left of his prime

Cant really say nothing bad bout Dwight tonight....he worked Dalembert, hit FT's and all that...
he completely failed when it mattered

you need help man
roll.gif
oh yea? please show me how good he did when they fed him the ball down the stretch there........
i could.. if you could show me where he got touches down the stretch
laugh.gif
are u serious? did you watch the game?  he kept getting the ball in the last few minutes, got fouled a couple times and only made 2 FTs, and got stripped multiple times, one of his shots either got blocked or hit the bottom of the backboard i couldn't tell......

[quote name="bakedFresh707"]Dwightmare pt.3

coming soon[/quote]You heard it here first. :lol:

Well, technically, I'm quoting you, so people heard it from me second.

I mean, unless it counts that I said it first in the Lakers thread a couple weeks ago when we beat the Rockets, meaning I was first.

Bottom line: it's coming. :lol:

Only queston is the order:
A. "I need more touches, but the coaches call the shots."
B. "I need more touches, but I'm not the one who starts the offense."
C. "Our defense is terrible."

Actually, C has already happened. So I'm'a gooooo... C-A-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom